Browse our winning racing and performance auto parts.MORE
Speedway Motors is America's Oldest Speed Shop and has been a trusted source for specialty rodding and racing products and friendly expert advice for more than 60 years. With the customer in mind, Speedway Motors produces and sells high quality racing and rodding parts at affordable prices. With a name like Speedway, you can't go wrong.
These nuts replace the ugly original nuts and act as a steering stop on 1937-1948 Ford kingpins only. Available in Chrome, Stainless Steel & Zinc.
- stop nuts 1-1/2" bottom to top
- interior threads are 7/16" x 20
Item DetailsFor 1937-48 Ford car kingpins only
Our 4" diameter peep mirror clamps to the top edge of the door. Fits over a door edge that is app. 1/8" thick or thinner. Fits right or left side (reversible). A popular and universal mirror at a low cost. Sold each.
Item DetailsFits RH & LH
If you're having a hard time stopping, these MBM brake kits will give you the power you need. Kit includes front & rear disc brake conversion kit complete with power booster conversion kit.
- 1964-1967 GM A Body
- Disc brake conversion kit
- MBM #DBK6472R
- Standard rotors
- Red powder coated calipers
Speedway’s line of universal Chevy radiators makes it easy for budget-minded racers to get a professional-quality aluminum racing radiator. These high performance radiators feature furnace-brazed construction, two rows of large 1" aluminum tubes, billet filler necks and a maximum number of fins per inch for great heat transfer. They are not available with transmission coolers and they do not come with mounting brackets.
These Chevy-style radiators have driver’s side upper inlets, passenger side lower outlets, and can be ordered in a variety of custom widths.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No cheap epoxy glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Billet filler necks
- Available in 22", 24", 28", or 31" widths (measurements include tanks)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
These fuel level gauge/sender kits feature a domed lens and a stainless steel bezel and a backlit white face. The fuel sender comes with seal and and all mounting hardware.
- Overall Diameter: 2.25"
- Overall Length: 9.25"
- Includes sender
- 240 ohms empty, 33 ohms full
- Stainless steel bezel
- Backlit white face
- Replacement light socket assembly available # 910-65071
Learn more about selecting the proper fuel sending unit by reading our tech article, Fuel Sending Units.
These amber parking light lens for 1954 Chevy passenger cars feature original style lens pattering. They fit the factory housing and are a direct replacement for your old damaged or missing park light lens.
- Amber plastic lens with original style lens patterning
- Fits factory housing
- Left or Right Side
- Fits All Passenger Cars
- Sold each
- SFI approved
- .035 thicker than stock
- High tensile chromoly steel
- Designed and built for racing
- Manufactured to exceed OEM specs
- Double welded ring gears to withstand the RPM and stress of high stall converters
- Reusable triple-layer gasket
- Stainless steel with a heat-resistant, rubber-based inner core
- 0.085” thick, ultra pliable
- Easily conforms to surface irregularities to create a tight, leak-proof seal
These tail light bezels for 1949-1950 Chevy passenger cars replicate those of the original. They feature a chrome plated finish and the original style red reflectors.
- Chrome plated steel bezel
- Has original style red reflector with "GUIDE" script
- Duplicate of original
- Left or Right Side
- Fits All Passenger Cars
Smooth black cushion with chrome spokes. Has the common 3 bolt pattern mount. Wheels feature rubber steering wheel grip. Chrome center cap is included.
- Smooth black cushion
- 3 bolt pattern mount
- Chrome cap included
Note: These steering wheels require addtional purchase of a horn button retainer, not included with steering wheel. We offer our corresponding retainer (41010112) and various adapter kits for your specific application.
Item DetailsDish: 3-1/2"
Our bolt-in Mustang II suspension kit for 1947-1954 Chevy half-ton and 3/4 ton pickups includes all hardware and instructions.
- Completely bolt in - no welding required
- Based on proven Mustang II geometry
- Complete with bolt in boxing plates to reinforce the frame
- Interlocking design for ultimate strength
- Threaded adjusters to fine tune ride height
- Full lower A-arms required with this crossmember (strutless type)
- Requires the use of a power rack and pinion and tubular control arms
- NOT for use with air ride
910-44754 Instructions (PDF)Note: Use bolt-in motor mount kit 910-54754 to mount your S/B Chevy.
It doesn't get much more traditional than running a set of split wishbones. These split bones are all new with forged front yokes just like Henry built them and fit a 2-1/4" axle boss. Modified 5/8" spring perch boss as used on our Tribute-T kit.
- 40-3/4" from the front perch bolt centerline to the end of the 11/16"-18 threaded rear bung
- 5/8" sleeved bore behind axle to allow for spring perch mounting
- Material thickness is 12 GA (0.1046")
- Fully boxed
It's getting harder to find flathead Ford clutch components. We can help you resolve this problem with our 9" clutch discs for the flathead V8.
These premium organic clutch friction discs are for use with flathead Ford V8 and work well with our long style pressure plate (part number 91015651).
Flathead 9 Inch Clutch Disc
- 1-3/8 Inch 10-Spline
- Early Ford Applications
T-5 and Adapter Tech Tips (Link)
Our economical 9" Ford rear axle housing features a reclaimed center section, new 3" axle tubes, and new-style Ford ends. Total track width is 60" from hub-to-hub. You will need one 28-3/8" long axle and one 30-5/8" long axle. Includes 8 T-bolts for the axle bearing retainer plates and 10 studs for the 3rd member.
Third member sold separately.
When you put modern disc brakes on the front of your 1958-1964 Chevy full-size car (Bel-Air, Biscayne, Impala), you should update the master cylinder as well. Stock 4-wheel drum master cylinders do not have the capacity to supply the proper amount of pressure for front disc brakes. For best results, we recommend using this simple, bolt-on master cylinder booster kit on all front disc brake conversions.
- 8" dual diaphragm booster
- 1" bore master cylinder
- GM style proportioning/metering combination valve
- Master cylinder has outlets on both sides for ease of plumbing
- Includes plugs for unused outlets on opposite side of master cylinder
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
These billet aluminum switch panel covers are made to fit your 1964-1966 Chevy pickup truck dash. They are designed to fit in place of your switches for a new styled sleek look.
- Billet aluminum
- 1964-1966 Chevy Pickup
- Switch eliminator panel
- Easily form 45-degree double, single and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel and soft metal tubing
- For use with 3/16"-, 1/4"-, 5/16"- and 3/8"-diameter lines
- Turret-style design allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time
- All the brake-flaring forming dies you need are mounted right on the turret
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds your line in place during forming
- Packaged in a blow-molded case
Learn more about flaring lines for our automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.
These mild steel combo exhaust bends are perfect for building or repairing headers. They feature smooth mandrel bends with a bend radius of 7" and an outside diameter of 2-1/2".
- Mild steel
- For building or repairing headers
- 16-gauge (0.06" thick)
- 2-1/2" O.D
These universal fit aluminum fan shroud kits can be built to fit many applications with a belt-driven fan. The adjustable collar will accommodate 15"-20" fan diameters.
Measures 19" tall x 16-3/4" wide x 2-5/8" deep. Works well with Speedway & Afco 24" wide radiators and will work with the Speedway & Afco 22" wide radiators with slight trimming of the width of the shroud.
- Made for exact fit of many Muscle Car and Hotrod radiators
- Allows the installer the choice of off center, side-to-side and above the radiator fan positioning
- For crossflow or downflow radiator mounting
- Includes fully-formed shroud of .063" lightweight aircraft aluminum
- 3" trimmable collar
- Adjustable collar; adjusts for 15-20" fan diameters
- Includes all the necessary hardware and mounting instructions
- Measures 19" tall x 16-3/4" wide x 2-5/8" deep
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
These electric speedometers are perfect for your rod or race project. They feature a white face with bold black lettering and a bright orange needle for quick monitoring. Our 0-160 mph speedometers also come with a stainless steel bezel and a complete installation kit. This speedometer will work with either a 16 or an 8 ppm sender. There are two calibration modes, the first of which asks you to drive a measured mile and the speedometer will detect the frequency of the sender. The other mode allows you to enter the pulses per mile of your sender.
- 3-3/8” body diameter
- 3-3/4 ” bezel
- Overall Diameter: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 1.60"
- Stud Length: 1.00"
- Backlit white face with black lettering
- Orange needle
- 0-160 mph range
- Stainless steel bezel
- Includes installation kit
- Compatible with almost any sender EXCEPT the Sky Driver GPS signal generator by Classic Instruments
- SENDER NOT Included
- Replacement light socket assembly available # 910-65075