Speedway Motors is America's Oldest Speed Shop and has been a trusted source for specialty rodding and racing products and friendly expert advice for more than 60 years. With the customer in mind, Speedway Motors produces and sells high quality racing and rodding parts at affordable prices. With a name like Speedway, you can't go wrong.
Straight 3/8"-24 IFF to 1/8" NPT Male Adapter
These are polished billet aluminum adapters.
Replacement 10" stainless filter elements to fit our 2" filter bodies. 45 micron. Designed for race car use only. Compatible with gasoline. NOT compatible with ethanol (E85).
NOTE: Spring and O-rings are not included with filter element and are shown for assembly reference only.
During the rigorous conditions of a race it's important to feel safe and comfortable. Speedway offers these rugged, form fitting aluminum pads that offer extra protection to your knees from the steering box. Will work on any Steering Gear or Chassis.
- Aluminum construction
- Form fitting
- Works on any steering gear or chassis
- Sold each
Replace your timing chain with a Speedway gear drive. Unlike timing chains, a gear drive doesn't stretch, so your cam timing stays more accurate. By utilizing dual idler gears, they are more stable than single idler gear drives. This gear drive is as easy to install as a timing chain and will fit under your stock timing chain cover.
- Easy to install
- Compatible with all standard camshafts
- SAE 660 silicon bronze rear thrust ring included
- Rugged Cr40 alloy steel gears assure prolonged trouble-free operation
- Axial needle and cage forward thrust bearings reduce friction
- Designed for precise multiple cam timing adjustments
- Absolutely no adverse wear to camshaft or valvetrain components
- Dyno tests prove no horsepower loss compared to a chain
For use on Chevrolet Small Block engines 1957–1995 262-400 c.i. all without “FACTORY” hydraulic roller camshaft.
Note: This gear drive will not work with a factory roller cam.
These premium -10 size (7/8" x 14 TPI) crimp-on hose fittings feature O-ring seals and a 90 degree bend. Ideal for use with heater bulkhead plates.
Note: Will need to be crimped by your local shop.
Raised guiding area grips pushrods at highest point for stability and strength. Fits stock diameter 5/16" pushrods. Set of 8.
These valve cover breathers feature a clamp-on shielded design with a silver finish. These valve cover breather filters are washable & reuseable.
- Clamps to a 1-3/8" O.D. tube
- Silver finish
- Overall height of the breather and base is 3-1/8”
- Overall diameter of breather without shield is 2-7/8”
- Overall diameter of breather with shield is 3-1/4”
These 24" wrap around axle straps are great for secure trailering. Straps sold each and available in black, blue, purple, red or yellow.
These tie downs are rated at 5,000 lb. breaking strength and 1,666 lb. working load limit. Measures 2" wide.
These lightweight socketless fittings are machined from aluminum alloy and anodized red and blue with a luster finish, the ultimate in professional appearance. Precision machine work ensures a positive seal when coupling Full Flow™ hose ends to your carburetor. They are ideal for use as fuel line connectors or adapters.
- AN to hose barb
- Choose straight, 45°, 90°, 120° or 180°. Then choose -6, -8, -10 or -12 AN size.
- Use with Aeroquip Special Application blue hose
- For use with 37° AN style fittings
AN Thread Size Guide (GIF)
Test tension up to 300 pounds quickly and accurately.Fits most shaft and stud assemblies.Mounts directly on rocker arm. Calibrated to within 3%.
- Versatile tool for checking valve seat pressure on an assembled engine
- Allows for quick change of claws to fit various brands of rocker arms used in racing
- Built-in 400 lb. reading scale
- Manufactured from billet aluminum with a body pocket to fit taller adjuster nuts used on stud girdles
Braided stainless covering over a Teflon inner liner. These are perfect for brake lines, clutch lines and gauge lines. These have straight AN3 or AN4 fittings on both ends. Sold each.
AN 3 O.D. is .265 and AN 4 O.D. is .305
Select applicable length. AN size is the "-#" at the end of each part number.
Item DetailsZinc Plated Steel Ends