If you are looking for that "up in the front" gasser look or just need a straight axle, we've got your deal! We can supply you a complete semi-elliptical straight axle front end kit with springs and hardware. For 1937-41 Ford style spindles.
Gasser Build Info (PDF)
Plain steel, universal application, professionally engineered. The spring pads are adjustable on the axle for different frame widths (welding required). Choose axle length from kingpin to kingpin, or order a custom length.
- tube axle w/ welded ends (0.250" wall tubing)
- two axle pads and U-bolts
- two 1-3/4" spring shackles w/ nylon bushings
- two frame mounting brackets
- two 32" six-leaf springs
- all hardware
Tie Rod Length Needed (using flat plate steering arms):
- 44" Axle - 43" eye-to-eye link
- 46" Axle - 45" eye-to-eye link
- 48" Axle - 47" eye-to-eye link
- 50" Axle - 49" eye-to-eye link
- Spring Arch: 4-3/4"
- Total Leaves: 6 (each 1/4" thick)
- Spring Rate: 400 lbs/inch
- Axle Tube: 2.00" O.D.
For custom width axle, specify length in comments section of shopping cart at checkout.