"Engine" Page 1 of 25
$629.99More InfoSpeedway GM Engine Wiring Harness, 1999-02 LS1x
Take the fear out of electronic fuel injection! These engine wiring harnesses are designed to make your engine transplant effortless. Each new harness contains in-depth application-specific instruction sheets, clearly marked factory GM connectors, labeled GXL jacketed wire, GM color coding, and pre-fitted corrugated slit loom for an extra value and professional look. All un-needed emissions wiring is eliminated to make the install as simple and reliable as possible. Standard length harnesses are 54" from the back of the engine to the PCM connectors.
- Made from premium grade GXL jacketed automotive wire
- Most wiring is larger gauge than stock application for durability
- No splices to reduce points of failure
- All primary grounding is done at the head or block and grounding points are isolated from each other to reduce electrical interference and minimize ground looping
- Harness wiring matches GM wiring configuration and jacket colors follow GM color coding for easy identification
- All electrical connectors are made by Delphi or Packard and are direct fit for GM cars and trucks
- Can be installed to run engine in 20 minutes, but figure 4-6 hours for a professional installation
- Diagnostic connector or OBD2 port for connection to scanners and tuning tools
- Made in the USA.
$19.99More InfoUniversal Bolt-Through Engine Mount Cushion Kitx
Connects engine mounts to frame adapters. Heavy duty rubber cushion absorbs vibrations so your mounts won't break. These universal body mounts are required on all motor installations.
Complete with bolts, washers, and rubber cushions. Does both sides.
From: $84.99More Info1949-53 Ford Flathead Main Bearingsx
Please view the product's page for more information
$3,499.99More InfoBluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Crate Enginex
Please view the product's page for more information
$44.99More InfoSpeedway Small Block Chevy Stainless Engine Bolt Kitx
This complete Allen head stainless steel engine fastener kit will resist corrosion caused by extreme under-hood environments, all while dressing up your engine. Fits '55-'86 Small Block Chevy engines.
- Intake manifold bolts
- Timing cover bolts
- Oil pan bolts
- Short water pump bolts
- Long water pump bolts
- TH350/400 transmission pan bolts
- Exhaust header bolts
- Water neck bolts, 1955-1965
- Water neck bolts, 1966-1986
- Flywheel cover bolts
$59.99$63.99More InfoOuterwears EB-1000 Engine Storage Bagx
Cover your spare engines or protect a finished engine while it's waiting to be installed. Made from a water repellent black Denier nylon. Equipped with drawstring at bottom to secure cover to stand.
$59.99More InfoStandard Chevy Engine Mid Plate - 5/8 Inch Offsetx
Standard chevy engine mid plate. Standard. Fits new Shaw & Bullitt Late Models, also fits Harris, Dirtworks, Speedway, and other popular IMCA modifieds. 5/8" offset. Aluminum.
Note: * Fits '97 and older Harris chassis. Harris made a mid year change in 1997. Please verify your measurements before ordering.
$36.99More InfoSpeedway Engine Lift Handlesx
No cherry picker? No problem! Speedways engine lift handles screw into the front and back of your motor and allow for a smoother lifting process for those times when a cherry picker isn't available. These sure-grip handles are comfortable and fit your hands like a glove!
- 4-1/4" mounted length
- Set of 4
$119.99$120.99More InfoARP Fasteners 534-9501 Small Block Chevy Engine Fastener Kitx
It’s easy to assemble a show-quality engine when you use ARP’s handy Engine & Accessory Fastener Kit. Virtually everything you need comes completely organized in one convenient package. More importantly, each and every fastener is superior in strength to the OEM bolts, and also significantly better than hardware grades (even Grade 8).
Plus, these fasteners are made of a specially alloyed Stainless 300 material, which has the added benefit of being virtually impervious to rust and corrosion. The stainless steel is polished to achieve a brilliant luster, and provides a distinctive, maintenance-free environment. Each kit has a dozen different type fasteners, all neatly organized and labeled in protective vacuum-wrapped packages.
- 12 point heads
- Polished stainless steel 300 material
- 170,000 psi tensile strength
Fits 1955-1986 265-400 c.i. Small Block Chevy (1987 & newer EFI engines may require additional fasteners).
$79.99More InfoFel-Pro Gaskets FS7525B 1949-53 Flathead Ford V8 Overhaul Gasket Setx
If you're going to overhaul your Flathead, you're going to need new gaskets. This complete overhaul gasket set is for 1949-1953 Ford and Mercury flathead V8 engines. Includes all the necessary gaskets and seals you need for a typical engine rebuild.
- High-quality gaskets for a leak-free engine
- Modern composition head gaskets
- Head gaskets will fit bores up to 3-3/16" (3.270")
- Set includes gaskets for:
- Cylinder Heads
- Oil Pan
- Rear Seal
- Water Pumps
- Front Packing
- Fuel Pump
- Water Necks
- Timing Cover
- Valve Seals
- Intake Manifold
- Exhaust Manifolds
$12.99More InfoCOMP Cams 159-12 Engine Break-In Lube Oil Additivex
ZDDP-enhanced Engine Break-In Lube Oil Additive from COMP Cams provides maximum engine life while also allowing it to reach its full performance potential. It does so by improving the surface mating of valve train components (especially flat tappets), rotating assembly, rod journals, piston rings, valve guides and other vital areas of the engine. This proprietary break-in lube formula includes the optimum amount of critical additives ZDDP (Zinc & Phosphorus), Molybdenum, detergents and high grade base oil.
The multi-viscosity, mineral-based COMP Cams Engine Break-In Oil Additive is fully-formulated and requires no additives or supplements. In addition, the oil is fully compatible with gasoline, methanol and high octane racing fuels.
$22.99More Info2-In-1 S/B Chevy Engine Rotating Tool & Balancer Bolt/Washerx
This dual-purpose hardened steel tool serves a both a rotating tool and balancer retainer. It simply fits into the harmonic balancer on Small Block Chevys and provides a positive way of rotating the engine (in either direction) when setting valves, locating TDC or degreeing cam. It is permanently retained on the motor serving as a balancer washer/bolt assembly to retain the balancer/damper on the crank.
Tool has a 1-1/16" hex head. Instuctions included.
910-81020 Instructions (GIF)
$4.99More InfoFlathead Ford Heat Treated Valve Guidesx
The Flathead was designed to run on fuel with high levels of lead, but even with leaded fuel, the stock valves will eventually hammer the seats out, which will close up the valve lash and leave your valves hanging open...that is if you don't seize a valve to the guides first!
Remember what year your engine was built and how fatigued the valve train components are. Henry may have built them right with the technology he had available then, but this is now and we have the modern components you need.
These Flathead Ford valve guides are heat treated to be compatible with today's low-lead fuels. Fits 1932-53 engines. If using in a 1932-48 engine, you will have to use 1949-53 style retainers, keepers and valves.
Flathead Valve Assembly (Link)
$139.99$182.04More InfoKRC KRC40400360 Adjustable Idler/Tensioner Assembly, Small Block Chevyx
KRC's adjustable idler - tensioner is used to keep proper belt tension and prevent belt slippage when using a mechanical fan. This can occur on both single drive belt and pulley systems that have a steering pump mounted of the front of an engine.
KRC's idler tensioner is essential on dirt cars. Belt slippage can occur on cars that exceed 7,000 RPM and/or use a large or heavy fixed fan blade or a fan blade with a lot of pitch, which potentially causes overheating & pulleys to wear faster. This occurs on both single drive belt and pulley systems with a power steering pump mounted on the front of the engine.
Fan belts and pulleys work to slow down the fan. The belt slips because it is stretching to slow the fan. The belt heats up as the the the stretching increases. The only way to properly tension the belt is with an adjustable idler/tensioner. This keeps the engine running cooler because the belt is tighter. This will allow faster acceleration out of turns and harder braking on corners.
- Designed for GM 602 & 604 Crate Engines
- Use with KRC serpentine drive systems
- Assembly contains:
- Idler - Tensioner
- Hardware and Instructions
$49.99More InfoPerformance Tool W41036 Deluxe Engine Levelerx
Makes an engine change easy and quick!
This heavy duty drop forged steel contructed 3/4 ton engine leveler is fully adjustable with threaded rod and three-position chain mount holes per end.
This leveler also features a crank handle for fast adjustments and a chain link for the hook. Allows you to tilt engine as needed.
Leveler includes heat treated chains and hooks.
$19.99More InfoClevite Engine Parts SH777S 77 Ford 2.3 Cam Bearingsx
Camshaft bearings for Ford 2.3L engines. Available in standard size only.
$39.99More InfoPlain 1946-1953 Flathead Alternator Bracketx
Just because you've got a vintage Flathead Ford V8 in your ride doesn't mean you're stuck with the antiquated charging system. Switching to a tried-and-true GM 1-wire alternator is a great upgrade for any Flathead-equipped vehicle with a 12-volt electrical system.
- Bracket fits 1946-1953 V-8 engines
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Can easily be painted to match your engine
- Designed to work with the two narrow-belt drive system typical of late '50-'53 Ford/Mercury passenger cars
- Will not work with single wide belts unless the alternator is modified (see Notes)
Mounting Guide (Link)
$8.99More InfoChampion Racing Oil 4270H Power Shield Engine Break-In Oilx
Champion Power Shield Engine Break-In Oil is specially designed to reduce the potential of engine failure during hard break-in. This product contains high levels of zinc-thiophosphates, in combination with Champion’s proprietary TVS (Thermal Viscosity Stabilizer), which extends oil film capacity for proper ring seating. Professional engine-builders that use Champion Power Shield Break-In Motor Oil will see the difference of the proven barrier of protection and is recommended for all types engines including flat-tappet or roller cams.
- Designed for tight clearance hard break-in to maximize compression and torque
- Protects cams and lifters permitting high temperature ring sealing
- Best performance in class among methanol and high-octane race engines
- Requires no additional additives
- After break-in, engine builders recommend Champion Racing Oil
$82.99More InfoMoroso 23980 Dry Sump Engine Oil Preheaterx
Oil heater raises temperature of 12 quarts of oil 60° in about 12 minutes. For aluminum tanks. 1" NPT bung included. Complete with detachable 6' cord. 120 volts, 212 watts.
- Heater element designed specifically for heating oil; does not scorch or boil the oil like "converted water heater" designs
- 212 watts of power raises temperature of 12 quarts of oil 60°F in about 30 minutes
- Element screws into place; available with aluminum or steel 1" NPT fitting
- 120 volt rating; includes detachable 7-foot cord
- Length of heating element is 4-1/2" from fitting to tip
$436.99More InfoPainless Wiring 60101 GM Throttle Body Injection Engine Harnessx
The GM Throttle Body Injection system this Painless Performance harness operates is a perfect upgrade for those fed up with their carburetor fueled engine. Complete stand alone harness allows you to install late model GM fuel injected engine and correct computer into almost any chassis. Harness includes all connections for fuel injection operation: ECM, MAP, O2, TPS, ESC, IAC, IAT, CTS, Knock, Injectors, OBD1 w/SES light, VSS and TCC solenoid.
This standard length harness allows four feet from the back of the intake manifold to where the fuseblock and ECM mount. Perfect for those that plan to mount these components under the dash or in the glove box.Besides the obvious economy and driveability benefits, check out these other great features that make it easy and painless to install:
- Foolproof factory connections
- ALDL (diagnostic) plug
- Computer controlled fuel pump provision
- GM color code
- Closed loop design
$8.99More InfoChampion Racing Oil 4111H 20W-50 Synthetic Engine Oilx
Modern motor oils have low levels of friction-reducing zinc and are not suited for harsh racing conditions. Champion Racing XP Synthetic Blend Engine Oil is specifically formulated for competition engines that use high octane gasoline or exotic racing fuels.
- High levels of zinc (ZDDP) anti-wear additive
- Dyno proven to increase horsepower by reducing friction
- Offers film strength and viscosity stability at higher temperatures
- Formulated for the protection of flat tappet cams, roller cams and bearings in turbo and supercharged racing engines
- Increases high-temp oil pressure and compression
- Compatible with all racing fuels including methanol
- Provides upper cylinder anti-wear protection
- Reduces engine oil temperature
- Compatible with other petroleum and synthetic oils
Ideal for sprint cars, midgets, stock cars, dragsters and other extreme-duty applications. Also works great for breaking in new engines.
$35.99More InfoGM Performance Replacement Push Rods for Chevy 604 Engine, Set/16x
Replace your worn out push rods in your GM 604 engine with these quality steel replacement push rods. They are GM Factory replacement and are sold as a complete set of 16.
- Set of 16 push rods
- GM factory replacement
- Chevy 604 engines
$13.99More InfoSmall Block Chevy Engine Seal Up Kitx
Engine seal up kit features aluminum plates designed to block off all openings in small block Chevy long block. Great for engine storage.
From: $34.99More InfoEngine Turned Aluminum Panelsx
You can now give your car the look you have been looking for with our engine turned aluminum panels. These 0.063" thick aluminum panels are 6" wide and feature 1/2" swirls.
$3,249.99$3,649.99More InfoGM Performance IMCA Sealed CT 350 602 Crate Engine, IMCA Approvedx
Please view the product's page for more information
$49.99More InfoMagnetic Engine Heaterx
This 200 Watt engine oil/block heater features a magnetic base. 110 volt, 5 foot cord.
$14.99More InfoFlathead Ford V8 Rear Camshaft Oil Pump Drive Gearx
Speedway Motors is your Flathead Ford specialist! We've got you covered down to the smallest components, like this replacement oil pump drive gear. This gear fits on the rear of the camshaft and drives the oil pump. It's designed to fit 1949-1953 engines with D-shaped cam snouts, but can also be used on 1932-1948 style engines by modifying the cam's rear snout.
- Rear camshaft gear for oil pump drive
- Made specifically for 1949-1953 Flathead Ford V-8 cams with D shape
- Can be used on 1932-1948 engines by modifying the shape of the rear snout of the camshaft
$2.99More InfoStallard Chassis Micro Sprint Adjustable Engine Bolt/Turnbucklex
These turnbuckles from Stallard are designed for use on Micro Sprint racing motors.
- Quickly positions engine position
- Threads into frame
- Locks with jam nut
$369.99$390.99More InfoAFCO 21207X Three Stage Torque Linkx
The "three stage" torque link provides adjustable progressive action for ultimate torque control and traction. Torque is absorbed by the coil spring to provide the initial forward bite. As engine torque increases, the poly bushings engage to increase torque to the rear tires. Engagement point of the poly bushings can be adjusted independently from the coil spring to allow for changing track conditions.
Due to its unique twin shaft design the engine side and brake side operate independently. This allows corner entry and exit to be tuned separately. Bushing/spring pre-load is always maintained. Also the brake bushing works more effectively because it's not loaded with engine spring pre-load. The car turns better during decelleration as a result.
$89.99More InfoFord Racing M-6880-A50 90 Degree Oil Filter Adapterx
There are times you just don't have room for the oil filter on your Ford powered toy. This adapter attaches where the oil filter mounts and turns the filter 90 degrees. Rotate filter toward front of engine to provide clearance for engine swaps and chassis modifications.
Fits most Ford V8 and some 4 cyl. engines that use Fram PH8A/HP1 or Motorcraft FL-1A oil filters.
$92.99More Info1939-1948 Flathead Main Bearingsx
Speedway Motors has all the parts you need to rebuild your Flathead Ford V8, including these high quality main bearings. Precision machined to the high standards demanded by today's rodders and restorers, these bearings for 1939-1948 "59A" Flatheads are available in standard size, .010-, .020 or .030-inch oversize.
$1,799.99More InfoProfessional Products 70026 Powerjection III Fuel Injection Systemx
This complete stand alone plain electronic fuel injection system supports up to 500 horsepower and is by far the simplest and cleanest aftermarket EFI system available. It's also the easiest to install and tune. The "Adaptive Learning" feature eliminates the necessity for laptop programming and tuning, except on the most radical engines. By "cleanest", we mean it has minimal wiring showing, so for those street rod, street machine, and custom car enthusiasts who object to other EFI systems because of all the engine clutter with wires running everywhere, this is the system they have been waiting for.
It utilizes a wideband O2 sensor, a feature missing from many competitive units. It also has a 2.5 BAR MAP sensor which means you can run up to 20 PSI of boost if you have a supercharger or turbocharger. The fuel pump comes with a combination heat sink and mounting bracket. The EMS (engine management system) mounts directly on the throttle body eliminating a major portion of the wiring required. This means you do not have to cut a hole into the firewall. Additionally the MAP sensor is packaged into the throttle body which means one less component cluttering up your firewall and no vacuum hose needed to run from the firewall to the manifold.
$29.99More InfoClevite Engine Parts SH-1349S-STD H-Series S/B Chevy Cam Bearingsx
Clevite's H-Series was developed primarily for use in NASCAR type racing, but they are suitable for all types of competition engines.
- Use H-series bearings with crankshafts that have oversize fillets and where engines run in the medium to high RPM range.
- H-Series bearings should be used if contact patterns obtained with P-series parts are too narrow. Contact pattern should ideally cover 2/3 to 3/4 of the bearing surface.
- If you aren't sure which type of performance bearing to start with, the H-Series will be your best choice.
H-Series Features (Link)
$114.99More InfoCorvette-Style 2-1/2 Inch Ram Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Pairx
These "rams horn" cast iron manifolds were patterned off the 1962-63 327 Corvette but are not OEM remanufactured manifolds. They feature the big 2-1/2" diameter outlets and have provisions to accept original alternator type brackets.
These headers are copies of the original headers on the 62-63 Corvettes and can be used on almost any small block application. The cast in brackets are for the water tank on the drivers side and generator bracket on the passenger side. These can be cut off and smoothed per customers preference. These are a square port configuration with 1-5/16” top to bottom and also side to side. Compare to your head port size for compatibility.
- 1962-63 327 Corvette
- 2-1/2" diameter outlets
- 1-5/16" square ports
- Use on almost any small block application up until the advent of the LS series engines in 1999
- Use with 3 bolt header reducer/collector
- Includes (1) left and (1) right side manifold
- Gaskets and bolts/hardware are not included
$26.99More InfoAFCO 80652 Chevy Engine Mounts, Rearx
AFCO Rear Chevy Engine Mounts
$49.99More InfoJAZ Products 720-000-01 Engine Stand Drip Trayx
- Helps keep your shop floor clean during engine disassembly
- Designed to fit most three and four leg engine stands
- Made from durable black plastic for long service
- Cleans easily with soap and water or in a solvent tank
- Big enough to catch debris from a big block
- Small enough to stay out of your way
$17.99$19.99More InfoDura-Bond FKC-3HP B/B Chevy Engine Finishing Hardwarex
- (4) Head Dowels
- (4) Timing Cover / Oil Pump Dowels
- (3) Cam Bolts
- (1) Cam Lock Plate
- (2) Oil Filter Adaptor Bolts
- (2) Short Woodruff Keys
- (2) Transmission Dowels
$79.99More InfoChevy Weld-In Motor Mountsx
More often than not, we are trying to put an engine in something that no one has built bolt-in mounts for. If that's your story, we have just the deal for you! This S/B Chevy and B/B Chevy motor mount has a poly bushing in it giving you a vibration free installation.
This mount will use replacement bushing 916-34545.
Welding and fitting required.
$69.99More InfoLS1 Motor Mount Adaptersx
These billet aluminum adapters allow you to put an LS1 where a S/B Chevy would mount. They bolt to the sides of your LS1 and accept standard S/B Chevy mounts. Metric and Standard hardware included.
- Constructed from .383" thick aluminum
- LS1 bolt pattern is 4 3/8” horizontal and 3 1/16” vertical
- Triangular bolt pattern for the standard SBC motor mount
- Locates LS engine 1 3/16" forward from the original SBC placement
Note: These motor mounts may require you to move your transmission mount forward in some applications.
916-18016 Instructions (PDF)
3-Bolt Chevy Rubber Motor Mounts for 90 Degree V6, Small Block/Big Block V8x
These 3-bolt S/B Chevy rubber motor mounts are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Fits most 1958-73 Chevy passenger cars with small block V8. Sold as a pair.
- Unique rubber formula provides good abrasion resistance and aging stability
- Ensures maximum life and performance
- Application-specific Durometer (hardness) based on engine weight & torque
- Special Chemlock® bonding agent ensures superior rubber-to-metal bond
1000+ Results for: