"2 gph electric fuel pump" Page 1 of 1
$34.99More InfoUniversal Electric 4-7 PSI Fuel Pumpx
Inexpensive solid state universal fuel pump for stock engines. Set for 4-7 psi and flows up to 35 gph. 12 volt. 1/8" npt inlet and outlet and includes two barbed hose fittings to connect to 5/16" hose.
This pump is NOT self priming; it must be mounted below the gas tank to prevent the pump from running dry and over heating. Failure to do so will cause premature failure of the pump.
910-11520 Instructions (PDF)
$113.99$124.99More InfoHolley 12-801-1 97 GPH Red Electric Fuel Pumpx
Holley's Red Electric fuel pump is a standard pressure street pump for gas only. It has a pressure preset of 7 psi and a free flow capacity of 97 gph. It flows 67 gph while maintaining 5 psi. No regulator required. Has a 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive "Red" logo
- Flows 97 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 71 GPH at 4 PSI
- Regulator is not required
- Motor draws only 2 amps current
- 7-1/2 Amp fuse recommended
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 7 PSI)
- Rotor/Vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- New lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow and quieter operation
- Weighs only 2.88 lbs.
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- NOT compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- 3/8 NPT inlet/outlet
Fuel Pump Tech Info (PDF)
$135.99$154.99More InfoHolley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulatorx
Please view the product's page for more information
$79.99More InfoSpeedway Red Electric Fuel Pumpx
Speedway Electric fuel pump is a standard pressure street pump for gasoline only. It has a maximum pressure preset of 7 psi and a free flow capacity of 97 gph. It flows 67 gph while maintaining 5 psi. No regulator required.
- Internally regulated at 7 psi
- Gravity fed fuel "pusher" design
- Mount below lowest point of fuel tank
- 3-1/2" from mounting bracket surface to the very front of the pump
- Fittings with pump are for 3/8" hose
$89.99More InfoCarter P4259 6 Volt Electric Fuel Pumpsx
Carter rotary vane universal electric fuel pumps were originally created for military use. This time-tested design has been in production longer than any other Carter model. Rotating vanes driven by a heavy-duty wet six volt motor deliver 5-3/4 PSI max pressure and a flow rate up to 72 GPH. This provides excellent lift and prime capability when the pump is mounted below the lowest point of the fuel tank at the rear of the car.
The inlet and outlet ports are 1/4" NPT. The pump comes with two 1/4" NPT to 3/8" hose barb adapters, two short electric leads, and a mounting bracket with rubber isolators.
- 6 volt electric motor
- Operates on positive or negative ground
- Rated at 72 GPH and 5-3/4 psi max pressure
- Includes barbs for 3/8" hose and mounting bracket
- Suitable for most RV, marine, agricultural, industrial and performance applications
5 Results for:
"2 gph electric fuel pump"