Sander Direct Mount Front Wheel, 10x7, 3 Inch Offset, Non-Beadlock
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Sander Engineering to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 62410073DN is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This item is garage sale priced because it's been discontinued.
Sander Engineering Inc. is the only racing wheel company to CNC cold spin all aluminum wheel halves. They are cold formed over a 2-stage mandrel and heat treated twice to get a perfect part. Wheels are fully polished front and back for easy maintenance, good looks and long life.
- Splined mini sprint car wheel
- 12 on 6-3/4" bolt circle
- .249" diameter thru for 1/4" bolts
More Like This
Sander Direct Mount Front Wheel, 10x7, 3 Inch Offset, Outer Beadlock
Sander 13-083-DO2 Direct Mount Wheel, 13x8, 3 Offs, Beadlock/Cover
Sander 15-083-DN Direct Mount Front Wheel, 15x8, 3 Offs, No Lock/Cover
Sander 13-073-DN Direct Mount Front Wheel, 13x7, 3 Offs, No Lock/Cover
Sander 13-073-DO2 Direct Mount Wheel, 13x7, 3 Offs, Beadlock/Cover
Sander 13-083-DN Direct Mount Front Wheel, 13x8, 3 Offs, No Lock/Cover
Sander 15-093-DN Direct Mount Front Wheel, 15x9, 3 Offs, No Lock/Cover
Sander 15-093-D01 Direct Mount Wheel, 15x9, 3 Offs, Outer Beadlock
Sander 13-073-DO1 Direct Mount Wheel, 13x7, 3 Offs, Outer Beadlock
Sander 13-083-DO1 Direct Mount Wheel, 13x8, 3 Offs, Outer Beadlock
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
by TimTim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.