Rubber GM Transmission Cushion
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
OEM-style rubber transmission cushion for many '58-'82 GM transmissions including TH350 auto, Muncie, Saginaw, and others.
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Rubber formulation provides abrasion resistance and aging stability
- Tough, hardened steel plate & inserts
- Chemlock® bonding agent ensures superior rubber-to-metal bond
You may also be interested in:
Solid GM Transmission MountPrice: $13.99More Info
TH350 Transmission Cushion Mount-PolyurethaneMore Info
Lokar ATS6350AM TH350 Hi-Tech Shifter, 23 InchMore Info
Moroso Performance 62600 Solid Transmission Mount$32.22Price: $27.99More Info
This transmission mount is made of steel and is a direct replacement for the rubber mount used on GM manual, TH-350, and Powerglide transmissions (except TH400).
Used where typical rubber mount is likely to fail due to flexing. Must be used in conjunction with solid motor mounts.
Heavy duty Turbo 350 polyurethane replacement for original GM mounts. Features a built-in safety lock to prevent separation. For race or street race use.
Fits "most" GM transmissions having a mount on the tailshaft. The bolt spacing for the tranny mount will accomodate 3-3/4" to 4-1/4" bolt pattern on the transmission. For TH350 application.
Designed for Chevy Turbo 350 automatic transmissions. This unique shifter features reverse and neutral safety lockout button and safety switch. 12 point installation positioning, shifter rotation for precise comfort. Brushed hi-tech aluminum knob.
- For TH350 transmission application
- Neutral Safety Switch
- Positive Lock-Out in Park and Neutral
- 360-degree lever rotation for extra leg room
- Out-from-under-the-dash and away-from-the-seat lever adjustments
- Brushed aluminum shifter knob
- Easy-to-remove shifter knobs for simple boot installation
- Teflon lined button in shifter knobs for smooth operation
- Chrome-plated lever
- Gold iridited bracketry
- All hardware included for installation
This solid transmission mount from Moroso Performance must be used in conjunction with Solid Motor Mounts to prevent breakage of engine block and transmission case to torsional stress. This sturdy mount is made from 3/16" steel and features slotted holes on top for transmission mounting and threaded nuts welded to bottom for cross member mounting.
- Replaces stock OEM-style soft rubber mount to eliminate linkage binding, driveline misalignment, and unwanted transmission movement
- Black Zinc Finish
- Steel Construction
- Sold Each
- 1958-'88 Chevy with Powerglide
- TH-350 and TH-400
- All Borg-Warner, Muncie, Saginaw, Chrysler 4-speed and Doug Nash 5-speed Transmissions, except 1982-'92 Camaro and Firebird