RHS Pro Torker Vortec 170cc Iron Cylinder Heads, Bare
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Touring auctions and digging through junkyards for a good set of Vortec heads can get old. Pro Torke Vortec Heads are designed as a stock replacement for the popular GM 906 casting but flow far better and are much more powerful. RHS patented Clean Cast Technology and close tolerance machining provide exceptional finish quality for superior performance and reliability, and the revised water jacket design helps prevent cracking commonly found in GM 906 factory castings. And when you add up the money you spend repairing and machining factory heads, these heads actually save you money - giving you maximum power for your performance dollar.
- Ideal for 327-350 c.i. up to 325+ HP
- Dual bolt pattern intake compatibility for early or late intake manifold
- Designed for 2.02 intake and 1.60 exhaust valves
- Accepts standard studs and guide plates
- Manganese bronze intake guides
- Phosphor bronze exhaust guides
- Thick deck surface allows angle milling
- Center-bolt valve cover design only
Additional Features (Link)
- Optimal port design for greater flow, better atomization & enhanced dynamics
- Unique multi-angled intake & radiused exhaust valve seats for increased flow and horsepower output
- Hardened valve seats for exceptional durability even when used in extreme applications with harsh fuels
- More efficient water jacket design for improved cooling and thermal conductivity, and reduced risk of detonation
- Thick deck faces with added material to allow angle milling for increased compression
- Revised combustion chamber design for excellent combustion thermodynamics and enhanced fuel efficiency
- Equipped with 1.550" valve spring seats
- All accessory bolt holes drilled and tapped to exact tolerances
- Accepts 14mm thread, .708" reach, tapered seat spark plugs
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Autolite AR93 Power Tip Spark Plug 5/8 Hex .708 Reach Tapered Seat MedView$4.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Autolite Racing spark plugs feature a cut back ground electrode, anti-corrosive nickel plating, and large ground electrode for better heat transfer. Heat range medium.
- Power Tip
- 14mm plug
- .708" reach
- 5/8 hex
- Tapered seat
- Vendor Number: AR93
Note: Please use the Vendor Number to reference the PDF chart links listed.
Heat Range Chart (PDF)
Racing Plug Tech Note (PDF)
Understanding Heat Range (PDF)
Item Details.708" Reach 5/8" Hex Tapered Seat Power Tip
Vendor Part Number AR93Compare