Retro Air Cleaner, Steel, 1951-56 Cadillac/Oldsmobile
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (15)
What's in the Box
This all steel air cleaner is based off the 1951-1956 Olds & Caddy air cleaner. It uses an over-the-counter 14" x 4" replacement element. It's even notched out in the back to clear a GM HEI distributor. Fits 5-1/8" carb neck (most Holley, Quadrajet, Demon and Edelbrock carbs).
- 4-5/8" carb to top of air cleaner assembly
- 5-3/32" carb to top of air cleaner nut
- 18-1/4" wide (not a scaled down version)
- 17-19/32" front to back length
- Notched at rear for HEI distributor clearance
Includes all steel housing, steel top, paper filter element, carburetor stud, and unique rocket shaped wing nut.
You may also be interested in:
Oldsmobile Valve Covers for Small Block ChevyView$119.99Compare