Retro Air Cleaner, Steel, 1951-56 Cadillac/Oldsmobile
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This all steel air cleaner is based off the 1951-1956 Olds & Caddy air cleaner. It uses an over-the-counter 14" x 4" replacement element. It's even notched out in the back to clear a GM HEI distributor. Fits 5-1/8" carb neck (most Holley, Quadrajet, Demon and Edelbrock carbs).
- 4-5/8" carb to top of air cleaner assembly
- 5-3/32" carb to top of air cleaner nut
- 18-1/4" wide (not a scaled down version)
- 17-19/32" front to back length
- Notched at rear for HEI distributor clearance
Includes all steel housing, steel top, paper filter element, carburetor stud, and unique rocket shaped wing nut.
NotesAir cleaner uses 14" x 4" element and has notches at the rear for an HEI distributor. Intake openings on either side are 2.625" x 3.250".
More Like This
Chrome Air Cleaner with Washable Filter, 14 x 5 Inch
Kinser Midget Air Filter, Fiberglass
OTB Gear 4240 Rochester 2-G Dome Air Cleaner, Polished
Gasser Style Competition Air Scoops
Speedway Gasser Finned Aluminum Single Quad Carburetor Air Scoops
Technostalgia 8510 Retro Oldsmobile and Cadillac Air Cleaner,7/8 Scale