Ram Clutches 498 Manual Release Bearing for GM Transmission, Dual Disc
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
High performance manual clutch release bearing for most GM 3-speed and 4-speed manual transmissions. When you switch from a stock clutch to a racing clutch, you may need a longer release bearing like this one. These are 2-1/2" in overall length, have a 1.370" I.D. for GM-based transmissions, and have a rounded bearing face.
- Withstands high-spring pressure and high RPM operation
- Heat-treated and blanchard-ground to ensure trueness
- Ball bearing race packed with heat-resistant moly-based grease
- Nylon liner and bearing retainer for cool, quiet operation
- Bearing Face: Rounded
- Overall Thickness (Length): 2.500"
- Face Width: 2.725"
- I.D.: 1.37"
Q & A
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter