Ram Clutches 498 Manual Release Bearing for GM Transmission, Dual Disc
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
High performance manual clutch release bearing for most GM 3-speed and 4-speed manual transmissions. When you switch from a stock clutch to a racing clutch, you may need a longer release bearing like this one. These are 2-1/2" in overall length, have a 1.370" I.D. for GM-based transmissions, and have a rounded bearing face.
- Withstands high-spring pressure and high RPM operation
- Heat-treated and blanchard-ground to ensure trueness
- Ball bearing race packed with heat-resistant moly-based grease
- Nylon liner and bearing retainer for cool, quiet operation
- Bearing Face: Rounded
- Overall Thickness (Length): 2.500"
- Face Width: 2.725"
- I.D.: 1.37"
You may also be interested in:
Quarter Master 710102 Hydraulic Throwout Bearing Shim KitMore Info
Ram Clutches 78505 Street Stock Hydraulic Throwout Bearing-Rebuild KitPrice: $13.99More Info
Ram Clutches 78125 Street Stock Hydraulic Throwout Bearing OnlyMore Info
Quartermaster floating hydraulic throwout bearing shim kit. For 910-710100 or 910-710200.
Rebuild kit for Ram street stock hydraulic throwout bearing.
Ram hydraulic bearings ease installations in vehicles with chassis constraints, and offer a smooth, lighter pedal effort.
- (2) 1/8"NPT to AN3 adaptors
- (1) AN3 to 1/8" female adaptor
- (2) Anti-rotation studs
- (1) 19" AN3 line
Terms and Policy (PDF)
Learn more about hydraulic release bearings and how to properly install them by reading our tech article. How to Install a Hydraulic Throwout Bearing.