Ram Clutches 8651 7.25 Inch Stock Car 2-Disc Clutch, Chevy Pre-1986
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Ram has put their extensive knowledge to work developing this extremely durable 7-1/4" clutch. The four paddle multi disc clutch design has twice the friction material of other 7-1/4" clutch units and features a proprietary friction material known for its outstanding durability. The Ram 7-1/4 will also bolt directly to most existing 7-1/4" flywheels.
- New internal drive mechanism provides smooth, driveable engagement
- Twice the friction material of other 7.25" clutches
- Proprietary Ram friction mix known for outstanding durability
- Discs feature 8 rivet hubs for added torque capacity
- Bolts directly to existing 7.25" flywheels
- Chevy applications use Ram throw out bearing 605-48100
- 2-disc Clutch: 8.2 lbs (weight without the button)
Terms and Policy (PDF)
Tech Tip: When installing a new multi disc clutch, be sure to follow the manufacturers instructions for correct set-up. You should also replace the pilot bushing/bearing.
Tech Tip: To extend the life of your expensive racing clutch you should not use it to load the car on or in your trailer. The amount of slippage this causes is worse than a night of racing.
Item DetailsS/B Chevy Pre-1986
More Like This
Ram Clutches 8351 7.25 Inch Stock Car 3-Disc Clutch, Chevy Pre-1986
Ram Clutches 8371 7.25 Inch Stock Car 3-Disc Clutch, Chevy 1986-Up
Quarter Master 38517080 5.5 Inch V-Drive Clutch, 1-1/8 Inch 10-Spline
Ram 910100 Pre-86 Chevy 23.5 LB Clutch/Flywheel Combo 1-1/8 10-Spline
55-79 Chevy/GM Street Series Clutch Kit 10.4 Inch w/1-1/8 In-10 Spline
55-79 Chevy/GM Street Series Clutch Kit, 11 Inch w/ 1-1/8 In-10 Spline
55-79 Chevy/GM HP Series Street/Strip Clutch, 10.4 w/1-1/8-10 Spline
55-79 Chevy/GM HP Series Street/Strip Clutch, 11 w/1-1/8-10 Spline
Quarter Master 398103 V-Drive 7.25 In 3 Disc Clutch, 1 Piece Rear Main
Quarter Master 191100 Small Block Chevy Clutch & Flywheel Combo
Q & A
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter