Quick Change Look 1963-82 Corvette Rearend Cover, Unpolished
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Cast aluminum construction with an as-cast finish. Gives your rear the look of a Champ-style quick-change rear end. Flat mount design fits '63-'82 Corvette rear axle.
Not for use with stock Vette spring.
- Front mount surface to the back of the rear cover is 8-1/2"
- Bottom of the unit to top of the mount flange is 11-1/2"
- Top mount surface is 6-1/2" side-to-side and 3-3/8" front-to-rear
- The top of the QC rear cover is 1-1/4" lower than the top mount surface
You may also be interested in:
Finned Flat Mount 1963-82 Corvette Differential Cover, UnpolishedMore Info
Garage Sale - Finned Top Mouint 1963-82 Corvette Differental Cover, UnpolishedMore Info
Rear End Fluid Level CheckerMore Info
Lubrication Engineers SAE 90 Weight Gear Oil, 1 GallonMore Info
Cast aluminum construction with fins for heat dissipation. Mounts to bottom face of crossmember. Fits '63-'82 Corvette rear axle. Not for use with stock Vette spring.
Made of cast aluminum with fins for heat dissipation. Not for use with stock spring. Works with '63-'82 Corvette rear axles.
These covers are garage sale priced because they are new old stock.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Screws into fill hole. For better installation, drill hole below fill hole. Ideal for big quick change rear cover, 1/8" NPT.
You will have to drill and tap rear cover 92547004 to use this level checker.
Whether you're running a stock flattie and rearend or hopped-up overhead and quick change, you need to run a good gear lube. Remember that your rearend was designed fifty plus years ago and needs all the help it can get.
The biggest improvement you can give it is a lubricant that will allow the gears to survive the highway speeds that cars see today. L.E. gear oil is what we use in our 350 mph streamliner, that uses a V-8 quick change, without failure. The "red stuff" provides superior lubrication for long gear life. You can't win if you don't finish. We suggest 90 weight for the street and 140 weight for extreme uses.
- Formulated using blends of high quality paraffinic and synthetic base fluids
- Contains a highly shear stable tackiness
- Unique blend of base fluids and thermally stable EP additives
- Separates readily from water
- Contains non-silicone defoaming additives
- Contains no solids
- Contains DUOLEC LE's proprietary dual acting liquid wear-reducing and extreme pressure additive