Speedway 12 Volt Quartz Halogen Headlight Conversion Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Are you wanting to run a set of vintage headlights on your car or truck, but are wondering how to make them work again? This kit will solve the problem! Simply remove the existing socket from the reflector and drill out the hole to 1" in diameter. Then install the new 12 volt H-4 quartz halogen bulb into your reflector and secure it with the included press nut and retainer clip. After wiring up the new connectors, you'll be ready to ride.
Kit includes 2 halogen bulbs, 2 bulb adaptors, hardware and instructions. Fits most stock headlights.
- Keep factory/vintage appearance with greatly improved lighting
- Convenient solution for 6 volt to 12 volt electrical system upgrades
- Features modern H-4 quartz halogen bulbs
- 60 watt high beam, 55 watt low beam
- Fits most headlight housings
911-21001 Instructions (PDF)
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. not only has an awesome 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery, he has a Mullins trailer that he restyled to match "Elmer". Jeff took the time to write up what he went through to make the style of the Mullins match up better.
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.