Apparel & Gifts
Quarter Master 298103 V-Drive 7.25 In 2 Disc Clutch, 1 Piece Rear Main
SAME DAY SHIPPING! Order within the next 13 hours 13 minutes and receive same day shipping
Add to Cart
Add to Build List
Item XXXXXXXX is on BACKORDER. We will ship it when it becomes available. Press "Continue" to add this item to your cart.
If you'd like to receive an email notification when this item is back in stock enter your email here:
To return to the page click "Cancel".
Not what you're looking for?
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
For racers looking for a clutch that offers the best balance of performance, durability and affordability for the money, look no further. The V-Drive series of clutches from Quarter Master® features an open design for cleaner and cooler operations. In addition, these clutches significantly reduce the moment of inertia for lightweight power transfer. Top-quality friction material ensures reliability in the harshest racing conditions, while the light weight of the clutch provides superior performance.
- 8-leg open cover design offers strength & effective heat dissipation
- 1-1/8" x 10 spline
- Perfect for sportsman circle track, road course and off-road racers
- Delivers ideal balance of light weight, proven durability and value
- Premium internal friction material for high torque capacity
- Racer rebuildable frictions and floaters provide long service life
- Fits SBC '86-up, one piece rear main and Crate motors