Quarter Master 298103 V-Drive 7.25 In 2 Disc Clutch, 1 Piece Rear Main
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
For racers looking for a clutch that offers the best balance of performance, durability and affordability for the money, look no further. The V-Drive series of clutches from Quarter Master® features an open design for cleaner and cooler operations. In addition, these clutches significantly reduce the moment of inertia for lightweight power transfer. Top-quality friction material ensures reliability in the harshest racing conditions, while the light weight of the clutch provides superior performance.
- 8-leg open cover design offers strength & effective heat dissipation
- 1-1/8" x 10 spline
- Perfect for sportsman circle track, road course and off-road racers
- Delivers ideal balance of light weight, proven durability and value
- Premium internal friction material for high torque capacity
- Racer rebuildable frictions and floaters provide long service life
- Fits SBC '86-up, one piece rear main and Crate motors
This product has no reviews.