Premium Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, 1-Piece Main, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (6)
What's in the Box
These rotating assembly engine rebuild kits feature a new one piece rear main cast steel crank with standard size journals, Keith Black Hyperuetectic piston set, and Speedway 4340 full floating H-beam rods with ARP bolts.
All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience! A kit purchased with the optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours.
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately.
- Scat Cast Steel Crankshaft
- One-piece rear main
- 80-60-06 cast steel construction
- Fatigue-resistant with near forged steel endurance
- Standard size journals
- Speedway 4340 H-beam Connecting Rods w/ ARP bolts
- Full floating pin in silicon bronze bushing
- Precision bolt bushings to positively locate cap
- 5.7" (622 grams) or 6.0" (634 grams) lengths
- Weight matched set of 8 rods
- Keith Black Signature Series Hypereutectic Pistons
- T-5 heat treated aluminum construction
- Super stiff design for maximum ring seal
- 4.000" bore pistons available in .030, .040, or .060 sizes
- King HP Series Main & Rod Bearings
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
- Mains are 3/4 grooved for improved oiling to the rod journals
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish