Powermaster 8-801 SB Chevy 50 Amp Mini Alternator Kit w/Serp-Belt
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (4)
What's in the Box
Powermaster provides all the electrical punch you need, while saving weight and space. One-wire unit for small block Chevys using short water pumps. Mounts on either side of engine. Cranks out 14.7 volts and 53 amps. Kit includes mini alternator, brackets, bolts, spacers, drive pulley and belt.
- True 1-wire hookup with set voltage of 14.7
- High output to weight ratio
- Low drag, high speed bearings
- Black heat dispersant coating
- IMCA approved
- Included pulley mounts to the front of the water pump pulley, eliminating interference issues with existing pulley systems.
- Dyno Graph (Link)
- 30A @ 2,400 rpm @ 13.2 VDC @ 77°F
- Operating Range: -40°C to 150°C
- Max RPM: 20,000
- Weight: 5.80 lbs.
- 5" deep from front to back
- 4-1/4" wide on the back of the unit side to side
- 5-1/4" on the centerline between the bolt mounting holes
Powermaster warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Products used for racing and car audio competition are only warranted up to the time of installation to be free from defects. No warranty exists after installation.
For factory assistance please contact Powermaster Customer & Tech Support:
Phone: (630) 957-4019
If your product is out of the above warranty please contact Powermaster for the repair & return program.
You may also be interested in:
Powermaster 8-881 Snug Mount 100 AMP Alternator KitView$369.99Compare
Powermaster 8162 50 Amp Mini Racing AlternatorView$259.99Compare