Powermaster 8-801 SB Chevy 50 Amp Mini Alternator Kit w/Serp-Belt
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (5)
What's in the Box
Powermaster provides all the electrical punch you need, while saving weight and space. One-wire unit for small block Chevys using short water pumps. Mounts on either side of engine. Cranks out 14.7 volts and 53 amps. Kit includes mini alternator, brackets, bolts, spacers, drive pulley and belt.
- True 1-wire hookup with set voltage of 14.7
- High output to weight ratio
- Low drag, high speed bearings
- Black heat dispersant coating
- IMCA approved
- Included pulley mounts to the front of the water pump pulley, eliminating interference issues with existing pulley systems.
- Dyno Graph (Link)
- 30A @ 2,400 rpm @ 13.2 VDC @ 77°F
- Operating Range: -40°C to 150°C
- Max RPM: 20,000
- Weight: 5.80 lbs.
- 5" deep from front to back
- 4-1/4" wide on the back of the unit side to side
- 5-1/4" on the centerline between the bolt mounting holes
Powermaster's warranty is one year from the date of purchase on all street rod components, and 90 days for any component use for an off road or race application.
Powermaster will provide technical support regarding warranty claims and inquiries directly to the purchaser to help resolve any warranty claims or necessary technical support for warranty resolution. Component or components can be returned to Speedway Motors as long as the product is still under warranty.
All customer service inquiries pertaining to warranty and defect claims are to be handled by Speedway Motors if under one year street or 90 days race. If the product is out of warranty please contact Powermaster direct to discuss their repair and return program.
Powermaster Customer & Tech Support
Phone: (630) 957-4019
You may also be interested in:
Powermaster 8-881 Snug Mount 100 AMP Alternator KitView$369.99Compare
Powermaster 8162 50 Amp Mini Racing AlternatorView$259.99Compare