Posies Super Slide Springs 32-34R 32-34 Ford Rear Leaf Spring-2.5 Inch Drop
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Posies Super Slide transverse rear leaf springs feature a domed pocket at the end of each spring leaf which houses a moly-nylon button. The buttons reduce friction between the springs leaves resulting in a smooth, comfortable ride. Springs are computer designed to offer a lowered stance while maintaining proper load capacities.
- Made in the U.S.A. from high grade tempered steel
- 2-1/2" drop compared to stock
- Lowered stance without sacrificing load capacity
- Works with original or aftermarket rear spring hangers
- Fits stock curved rear crossmembers
- 2-1/4" wide leaves
- 42-1/4" eye-to-eye centers
- 3/4" eyes
Item Details2-1/2" drop, 47-1/2" perch centers
You may also be interested in:
1932-1934 Ford Chassis Rear Axle Mounting BracketsMore Info
Transverse Rear Leaf Spring Perch KitMore Info
Rear Shock MountMore Info
Posies 2-1/4 Inch Spring ButtonMore Info
This rear axle mounting bracket is used to mount a later rear axle under a 1932-1934 Ford frame using a transverse rear leaf spring from a 1935-1948 Ford and your stock crossmember. It will not work with a stock 1932-1934 Ford rear spring.
Includes 2-1/4" shackles, weld-on brackets and instructions.
916-45105 Instructions (PDF)
Perch welds to your square or rectangular rear crossmember when using a 2-1/4" wide transverse leaf spring. Plain U-bolts included. Rear perch is made from .25" thick steel.
- Weld to 3" rear end
- Adjustable 3" - 5" below axle centerline
- Has three 1/2" holes for shocks
- Simply drill hole size to 5/8" when using 5/8" coil-over mounting hardware
Replacement moly-nylon "Super Slide TM" Spring buttons.
- 2-1/4" diameter
- Sold each