Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1978-88 Monte Carlo, Malibu
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
For a limited time only get a $25 rebate with any Energy Suspension purchase over $200. For more details click here.
Energy Suspension Master Bushing Sets are the high-tech solution to performance handling and control that O.E.M. manufacturers just don't offer! Energy's complete Master Set both restores worn mounts and bushings as well as adds a dramatically higher degree of performance handling to any vehicle. Energy's special HYPER-FLEX polyurethane formula is of a higher durometer (firmness) than rubber materials, which assures long-lasting performance as well as a firm chassis feel. These master bushing sets offer coverage front to back of the vehicle's chassis.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" feel
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss
- Proven by both professional and amateur racers alike
- Both restores and improves suspension to better than new performance
- Made of Energy's HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane
- Heavy duty metal sleeves and components are used for increased strength
- Front & Rear Control Arm Bushings
- Front End Link Set
- Rear Coil Spring Isolators
- Transmission Mount
- Ball Joint and Tie Rod End Set
NOTE: Sets do not contain sway bar components because of the various sizes offered by the vehicle manufacturer.
- 1978-88 Monte Carlo, El Camino, Chevelle
- 1978-87 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1978-81 Pontiac Grand Am
- 1982-88 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1978-87 Buick Regal