Plain Front Tube Axle w/ Perch Bolt Holes, Chevy Spindle
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Speedway 3" drop tube axles are a one-piece design featuring precision welded ends and perch bolt holes. Axle is formed from high strength 2" x .250" wall steel tubing. Use with 1949-1954 Chevy-style spindles.
Leaf Spring Measuring Guide (Link)
- Due to the design of this axle, batwings 916-35000 will NOT work without significant grinding on the edge of the bracket.
- King Pin Center-to-Center: 48"
- Spring Perch Center-to-Center: 37"
- Spring Perch Hole O.D.: 1"
- Spring Perch Hole I.D.: 11/16"
- Spring Perch Hole Length: 2-1/4"
Item Details48" king pin centers, 37" perch centers
You may also be interested in:
Plain Front Tube Axle w/ Perch Bolt Holes, Ford SpindleMore Info
Chrome Front Tube Axle w/ Perch Bolt Holes, Chevy SpindleMore Info
Stainless Front Tube Axle w/ Perch Bolt Holes, Chevy SpindleMore Info