PerTronix 1361A Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1960-72 Mopar 6 Cyl.
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Never change points again with the PerTronix Ignitor points conversion kit. It provides increased voltage for improved performance and fuel efficiency. The system completely eliminates the contact points and fits neatly underneath the distributor cap for a "stock" look. Compatible with all 12 volt negative ground systems.
PerTronix Ignitor Systems can be used with any stock point-type coil, or use the Flame-Thrower 40,000 volt coil for maximum performance. Also compatible with MSD ignition boxes.
- Delivers 2x the voltage to the plugs for more power and MPG
- 2:1 improvement over points in current fall time, increasing coil output
- Hall Effect Trigger with no moving parts
- Epoxy molding makes module impervious to contamination
- Fits entirely inside distributor for a clean, stock look
- Stable timing - no adjustment needed
- Will trigger most multi-spark CD ignitions
- Easy installation
447-1361 Instructions (PDF)
- Operating Voltage: 8 to 16 volt DC
- Temperature Range: -50°F to 300°F
- RPM Range: 0 to 15,000 RPM
- For use with 12 volt negative ground systems
Item DetailsMopar 6 cyl: 1960 - 1972
You may also be interested in:
PerTronix 40001 Flame-Thrower Coil, ChromeMore Info
The hotter the spark, the easier your engine will start, and this 40,000 volt coil is just the ticket to a quick start! Its higher voltage allows larger spark plug gaps for added power, smoother response and better fuel economy. These coils are internally resisted so they are compatible with many inductive ignition systems.
- Smooth chrome finish
- 40,000 volts
- For use with 12 volt inductive ignition systems.
- 1.5 Ohm primary resistance
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada