PerTronix 1361A Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1960-72 Mopar 6 Cyl.
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Never change points again with the PerTronix Ignitor points conversion kit. It provides increased voltage for improved performance and fuel efficiency. The system completely eliminates the contact points and fits neatly underneath the distributor cap for a "stock" look. Compatible with all 12 volt negative ground systems.
PerTronix Ignitor Systems can be used with any stock point-type coil, or use the Flame-Thrower 40,000 volt coil for maximum performance. Also compatible with MSD ignition boxes.
- Delivers 2x the voltage to the plugs for more power and MPG
- 2:1 improvement over points in current fall time, increasing coil output
- Hall Effect Trigger with no moving parts
- Epoxy molding makes module impervious to contamination
- Fits entirely inside distributor for a clean, stock look
- Stable timing - no adjustment needed
- Will trigger most multi-spark CD ignitions
- Easy installation
447-1361 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsMopar 6 cyl: 1960 - 1972
- Operating Voltage: 8 to 16 volt DC
- Temperature Range: -50°F to 300°F
- RPM Range: 0 to 15,000 RPM
- For use with 12 volt negative ground systems
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
PerTronix 60130 Flame-Thrower HV Coil, 3.0 OhmMore InfoCompare
These high voltage E-core design coils by Pertronix put out an incredible 60,000 volts and are encased in a 6063 T-5 aluminum heat sink. These coils are 50 state legal and are available with different resistance values for your application.
- 3.0 Ohm primary resistance
- 60,000 volts
- 50 state legal