Painless Wiring 30003 Universal 18 Circuit Fuse Block
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Use this Painless 18 Circuit OEM style pre-wired fuse block to replace your existing fuse block or as a starting point for custom wiring. All you have to do is terminate your circuit wire and attach it to the fuse block. Has accessory outlets, offers a compact size and includes easy-to-follow instructions makes any job painless.
Kit includes mounting bracket, fuses, flashers, horn relay, terminals, and full instructions.
Pre-wired and labeled for the following circuits:A/C, Heat, gauges/instruments panel, brake lights, headlights, coil, horn, dome light, radio, electric fan, turn signals, hazards, wipers and alternator, power windows, power door locks, electric fuel pump, backup lights, cruise control, power antenna and other optional accessories.
PAINLESS WIRING 30003 UNIVERSAL
- great unit
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Painless Wiring 30001 Universal 12 Circuit Fuse BlockMore Info
Painless Wiring 10202 Universal 28 Circuit / 18 Fuse Chassis HarnessMore Info
Painless Wiring 21 Circuit Wiring HarnessFrom: $382.99More Info
Painless Wiring 10220 28 Circuit Remote Trunk HarnessPrice: $562.99More Info
Titan Tools 11477 Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper$24.99More Info
Titan Tools 11475 Self Adjusting Wire Stripper$24.54Price: $21.99More Info
Use this Painless 12 Circuit OEM style pre-wired fuse block to replace your existing fuse block or as a starting point for custom wiring. All you have to do is terminate your circuit wire and attach it to the fuse block. Pre-wired and labeled for the following circuits: A/C-Heat, gauges/dash instruments, brake lights, headlights, coil, horn, dome lights, radio, electric fan, turn signals, hazards, wipers and alternator.
Has accessory outlets, offers a compact size and includes easy-to-follow instructions makes any job painless. Kit includes mounting bracket, fuses, flashers, horn relay, terminals and full instructions.
This 28 circuit kit includes most all the power accessory circuits you have been looking to add to your vehicle. The versatility of this harness will allow it to be easily adapted to almost any vehicle. This kit comes without the GM column mounted ignition switch connectors. Included with this harness are the following parts; a GM engineered fuse block & Painless mounting bracket; GM turn signal connectors; prewired plugs for the headlights & dimmer switch; and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
Easy-to-install 21 Circuit Painless harness features these pre-wired circuits: Coil, emergency flashers, horn, headlights, power windows, wipers, stop lights, gauges, radio (constant hot), air conditioning, heat, electric fan and turn signals. All fuses, flashers and horn relay, pre-installed.
- Number of Circuits: 21 Circuit - 12 Fuses w/ Horn Relay and Maxi Fuse
- Harness Length: Universal
- Fuse Type: Blade
- Firewall Passthrough: Grommet
- Color Code Based: GM
- Circuit Designations: Printed on wire
Connectors Included: GM Steering Column Turn Switch and Ignition Switch, Dimmer Switch, Two Headlight Pigtails, 10SI & 12 SI Alternator, HEI Power and Tach and 20 Extra 56 Series Terminals for use with any Factory GM 56 Series Connector such as Headlight Switch, Wiper Switch or A/C Switch/Blower Motor.
Choose from the Universal Harness or the GM Harness (Chevy) for use with GM column-mounted ignition switch.
Are you looking to remote mount your fuse block and you want full power options? Then this 28 circuit kit will provide you with all those power accessory circuits, as well as extra long wires allowing you to mount the fuse block in a remote location such as in the trunk or behind the rear seat. Included with this harness are the following parts; GM turn signal & column mounted ignition switch connectors; pre wired plugs for the headlights & dimmer switch; and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
- Provides additional wire from the fuse block to the dash and from the fuse block to the front end
- Allows the remote installation of the fuse block in the trunk or behind the rear seat
- 28 circuit kit allows you to add accessories to the basic wiring such as power windows, door locks, etc.
- Fuse block comes completely pre-wired and terminated for a simple installation
- Includes GM column mounted ignition and turn signal switch plugs and terminals
- Number of Circuits: 28 Fuses w/ Horn Relay & Maxi Fuse
- Harness Length: Extra Long Universal
- Fuse Type: Blade & Maxi Fuse
- Firewall Passthrough: Multiple Grommet
- Color Code Based: Universal
- Connectors Included: GM Column Mounted Ignition and Turn Switches, Dimmer Switch and Two Headlight Pigtails
- Circuit Designations: Printed on Wires
- Ratcheting mechanism design
- Adjustable crimping compression
- Steel jaw
- Color coded wire sizes
- Red 22-18AWG-DIN 0.5-1.0mm
- Blue 16-14AWG-DIN 1.5-2.5mm
- Yellow 12-10AWG-DIN 4-6mm
- Automatically adjusts to strip 24 - 10 AWG wire and cable
- Crimps 22 -10 AWG insulated and non-insulated wire terminals
- Crimps 7 - 8mm ignition terminals
- Wire cutter
- Comfortable TPR hand grips