Painless Wiring 20121 1967-1968 Mustang 22 Circuit Wiring Harness
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
This 22 circuit direct fit 1967-1968 Mustang harness has many of the factory connectors already installed on the harness out of the box. This harness uses our unique covered micro-fuse block. Also featured is an auxiliary circuit with 20 amp relay for accessories such as fog lights, or an electric fuel pump. Each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using Ford color codes for easy installation.
This five section wiring harness feature pre-printed, color-coded, high-temperature TXL wire to make installation easy and super reliable:
- UNDER DASH CIRCUITS - Wiper switch / wiper motor, Heater switch / blower motor, Ignition switch, Headlight switch, Dimmer switch, Hazard switch and Turn/brake switch (All preterminated).
- INSTRUMENT PANEL - Oil gauge , Fuel gauge , Temp gauge, Factory ammeter, Dash lights, Turn signal lights and Highbeam lights (All preterminated).
- ADDITIONAL CIRCUITS - Courtesy lights, Tach signal and Radio constant/ignition hot.
- ENGINE SECTION - Headlights (terminated), Regulator with pigtail (terminated), Alternator, Starter solenoid, Oil and temp senders, Turn signals and Horn.
- TAIL SECTION - Taillights, Turn signals/brake lights, Backup lights, Fuel sender, License plate, Trunk light and Dome light.
Includes Circuits for:
- A/C & Heat
- Accessory / Cigarette lighter
- Accessory Relay
- Backup lights
- Brake lights
- Courtesy and Dome lights
- Electric choke
- Emergency flashers
- Fused power source
- Glove box light
- Horn (Relay)
- Ignition Coil
- Instrument Panel lighting and gauges *
- Park lights
- Radio / Clock (Constant and Switched)
- Tail Lights and license plate light
- Turn signals
- Wipers and washer pump
* Including wires for:
- Aftermarket Tachometer
- Brake warning light
- Fuel gauge
- Oil gauge
- Temperature gauge