Painless Wiring 10202 Universal 28 Circuit / 18 Fuse Chassis Harness
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a box.
Q & A
What's in the Box
This 28 circuit kit includes most all the power accessory circuits you have been looking to add to your vehicle. The versatility of this harness will allow it to be easily adapted to almost any vehicle. This kit comes without the GM column mounted ignition switch connectors. Included with this harness are the following parts; a GM engineered fuse block & Painless mounting bracket; GM turn signal connectors; prewired plugs for the headlights & dimmer switch; and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
This harness includes circuits for:
- Headlight Switch - Power to headlight switch. Power wires out of headlight switch to head light dimmer switch, tail lights, dash lights and park lights.
- Dimmer Switch wires include power from headlight switch and power out to low and high beam headlights.
- Wiper Switch - Power to wiper switch. You will need to retain the wires between the wiper switch and your wiper motor.
- Turn Signal Switch - Power into and out of your column mounted turn signal switch. Also included in this kit are both styles of GM turn switch connectors. Note: these will connect to most aftermarket and factory steering columns.
- Ignition Switch - Power into and out of to fuse block (ignition, crank and accessory)
- Emergency Flashers
- Brake Switch - Power into and out of brake switch. This includes a third brake light wire.
- Courtesy Lights - Power and ground circuits for dome light activation.
- Alternator - Charge wire and alternator field activation wires. (Most alternators can easily be wired up to this Painless harness). Included in kit is a high output alternator wire that allows you to use up to a 140 Amp alternator.
- Horn - 40 Amp horn relay mounted to fuseblock
- Radio - Harness includes constant B+ (for preset memory) and ignition hot circuits for any aftermarket or factory radio. Also included are two pairs of speaker wires.
- Starter - Crank signal wire for starter solenoid.
- A/C & Heat
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Engine section wires including electric choke, coil power, coil to tach signal, oil pressure, engine temperature, and A/C compressor clutch control wire.
- Headlight section wires including right and left high and low beam headlights, turn signals and park lights.
- Tail section wires including tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, trunk light, fuel gauge sender, third brake light, and reverse lights.
- Dash panel section wires including fuel, temperature, oil pressure, voltage, tachometer, speedometer, high beam and turn indicators and gauge illumination.
- Door section wires including power windows and locks.
- Accessory section wires including cruise control, power antenna, electric fuel pump and an cigarette lighter/accessory output.
- Also included in kit is a fuseblock mounting bracket, rubber grommet, 4 inch zip ties, 70 Amp maxi fuse and a large assortment of crimp style connectors.
You may also be interested in:
Painless Wiring 10130 14 Circuit Remote Mount Microfuse Wiring HarnessMore Info
Painless Wiring 10201 GM 18 Circuit Wiring HarnessMore Info
Speedway Universal 20 Circuit Wiring HarnessMore Info
Painless Wiring 10220 28 Circuit Remote Trunk HarnessMore Info
Titan Tools 11477 Ratcheting Wire Terminal CrimperMore Info
Titan Tools 11475 Self Adjusting Wire StripperMore Info
This Painless Micro Fuse Harness solves a dilemma faced by many custom car builders: where to mount the fuse block. With engine compartments becoming more crowded and underdash space at a premium, there often is not room for a standard size fuse block. The new Micro Fuse Harness is the answer.
The key element is the fuse block itself: it measures just 3" x 3-1/2" x 2" yet holds 12 fuses and 2 relays. You can easily tuck it up under the seat or, because of the unique design of this harness, mount it in the trunk. The fuse block is covered to keep it free from dirt and contaminants.
Wiring harness is designed with three major groups incorporated into it:
- Engine/Headlight Group Includes: high beam, low beam, park, right turn, left turn, electric fan, horn, starter solenoid, battery feed, alternator (output/exciter wire), coil, water temperature, oil pressure and air conditioning.
- Dash Group Includes: wires to connect gauges, indicator lights and switches to their proper sources.
- Rear Light Group Includes: taillights, dome lights, left and right turn signals, brake lights and fuel sender.
The kit includes a 10 gauge alternator wire for use with high amperage (over 65 amps) alternators. All wires are color-coded and printed along their entire length for ease of installation. A comprehensive installation manual with charts and diagrams is included.
This 28 circuit kit includes most all the power accessory circuits you have been looking to add to your vehicle. The versatility of this harness will allow it to be easily adapted to almost any vehicle. This kit comes with the GM column mounted ignition switch connectors. Included with this harness are the following parts; a GM engineered fuse block & Painless mounting bracket; GM turn signal connectors; prewired plugs for the headlights & dimmer switch; and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation
GM Harness for use with late GM columns with column-mounted ignition switch.
Whether you're building an option loaded car or just want to have extra circuits available for future updates, this harness is perfect and makes any job painless. Compact 5-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x 3-1/4"H fuse block holds 18 standard push-in fuses and can be mounted almost anywhere.
Each high temperature wire is color coded and labeled every six inches. Also includes GM type steering column connectors. To keep costs down and the quality high, this harness does not include any switches, light sockets or plugs that you would normally already have.
- Harness has 20 circuits, of which 18 are fused
- Taillight leads measure 17' long
- Includes plug for GM column, headlight switch, dimmer switch, and signal flashers
Are you looking to remote mount your fuse block and you want full power options? Then this 28 circuit kit will provide you with all those power accessory circuits, as well as extra long wires allowing you to mount the fuse block in a remote location such as in the trunk or behind the rear seat. Included with this harness are the following parts; GM turn signal & column mounted ignition switch connectors; pre wired plugs for the headlights & dimmer switch; and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
- Provides additional wire from the fuse block to the dash and from the fuse block to the front end
- Allows the remote installation of the fuse block in the trunk or behind the rear seat
- 28 circuit kit allows you to add accessories to the basic wiring such as power windows, door locks, etc.
- Fuse block comes completely pre-wired and terminated for a simple installation
- Includes GM column mounted ignition and turn signal switch plugs and terminals
- Number of Circuits: 28 Fuses w/ Horn Relay & Maxi Fuse
- Harness Length: Extra Long Universal
- Fuse Type: Blade & Maxi Fuse
- Firewall Passthrough: Multiple Grommet
- Color Code Based: Universal
- Connectors Included: GM Column Mounted Ignition and Turn Switches, Dimmer Switch and Two Headlight Pigtails
- Circuit Designations: Printed on Wires
- Ratcheting mechanism design
- Adjustable crimping compression
- Steel jaw
- Color coded wire sizes
- Red 22-18AWG-DIN 0.5-1.0mm
- Blue 16-14AWG-DIN 1.5-2.5mm
- Yellow 12-10AWG-DIN 4-6mm
- Automatically adjusts to strip 24 - 10 AWG wire and cable
- Crimps 22 -10 AWG insulated and non-insulated wire terminals
- Crimps 7 - 8mm ignition terminals
- Wire cutter
- Comfortable TPR hand grips