Micro/Mini/600 Titanium Rear Brake Rotor, 6 Bolt x 5 Inch Bolt Circle
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Reduce rotating weight while increasing your braking efficiency. These coated rotors are only 1.14 lbs and secure to the brake hub with six 5/16" bolts. Choose from two bolt patterns.
- Diameter: 9-1/2 Inches
- Pad: Full Metallic
- Hardware: 5/16"
You may also be interested in:
Eagle Motorsports EG00406M Micro Sprint Inboard Steel RotorPrice: $44.99More Info
Micro Sprint Billet Aluminum Rear Brake Rotor Hub, 5 Inch Bolt CirclePrice: $39.99More Info
Eagle Motorsports 1.75 Inch Splined Aluminum Axle Rotor HubPrice: $54.99More Info
Eagle Motorsports Mini Sprint 2 Inch Axle Rotor HubPrice: $54.99More Info
- 9.75" O.D.
- 5" BC
- .25" mounting holes
- Billet aluminum construction, two tone black anodize finish
- Mounts on 1 3/4" x 27 spline rear axles
- Works with micro sprint rear steel brake rotor with a six bolt pattern, 5" bolt circle and 5/16" mounting holes
- Steel rotor is sold individually
Eagle 1.75 Inch Splined Aluminum Axle Rotor Hub
- 5" bolt circle
- .25" holes
- 6 on 5.00"
- Spline Count 27
Eagle Motorsports factory-built component.
- Works for mini sprints
- Reinforced spoke design
- Rotating weight reduction