Landrum Springs 21-348SPD Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 250 Lb. Rate
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Landrum circle track racing leaf springs are the finest and most consistent springs that we carry. Landrum leaf springs contain not only Chrome Vanadium, but also the correct mixture of Carbon, Manganese, Silicon, Nickel, Molydenum and Tungsten, all providing the the closest arch tolerance and longest life in the industry.
- Extra heavy duty clench system prevents inconsistent side bite
- Material structure insures consistent and proper spring rate
- Teflon inserts prevent inner leaf friction
- Diamond trimmed leaves maintain a more consistent spring rate than tapered end leaves
- Comes with stock Chevrolet front bushings for stock appearing rules
Item DetailsRate: 250#, True Arch: 6.5"
Spring Type: 5 Leaf Heavy
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 20228XHD Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 238 Lb. RateMore Info
Racers using multi-leaf springs realize the importance of accurate arch, load capacity and durability. AFCO leaf springs are the highest quality racing springs available and give you features not available in any other leaf spring. These multi-leaf springs are constructed from high-quality chrom-vanadium steel and set to actual arch following the closest standards in the racing industry. These springs are then heat-treated to provide long life. The final process includes shot-peening to relieve stress in the materials.
Front bushing is included.
- Chrom-vanadium alloy spring steel material is superior to others and provides consistent rates over a longer life span
- Teflon rub blocks between leafs reduces friction and maintains consistency of rate
- Tapered leafs reduce stress by 30-40%, prevents loss of arch
- Front bushing included
- Shot-peened after arching to reduce tensile stress, provides 3-5 times more service life to the spring
- Fits 1967-81 cars
- Car Weight: 3000-3400 lbs
- Arch: 6-3/8"
- Nominal Rate: 238
- Most popular choice rate for stock replacement are 153 (20228LW) or 176 (20228)
AFCO Spring Rate Chart (GIF)