Landrum Springs 21-344SPD Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 225 Lb. Rate
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Landrum circle track racing leaf springs are the finest and most consistent springs that we carry. Landrum leaf springs contain not only Chrome Vanadium, but also the correct mixture of Carbon, Manganese, Silicon, Nickel, Molydenum and Tungsten, all providing the the closest arch tolerance and longest life in the industry.
- Extra heavy duty clench system prevents inconsistent side bite
- Material structure insures consistent and proper spring rate
- Teflon inserts prevent inner leaf friction
- Diamond trimmed leaves maintain a more consistent spring rate than tapered end leaves
- Comes with stock Chevrolet front bushings for stock appearing rules
Item DetailsRate: 225#, True Arch: 6.5"
Spring Type: 4 Leaf Heavy
You may also be interested in:
Hyperco 11344 Chevy Composite Leaf Spring, 225 Lb. RatePrice: $319.99More Info
Speedway Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 225 Lb. RatePrice: $99.99More Info
AFCO 20228XHD Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 238 Lb. Rate$184.99Price: $179.99More Info
Chevy Leaf Spring Bushing for Rear EyeMore Info
Steve Smith Autosports S301 Book - Stock Car Racing ChassisPrice: $15.99More Info
Steve Smith Autosports V191 DVD - Street Stock Chassis Set-UpMore Info
Hyperco Composite Leaf Springs are significantly lighter than steel, retain their design arch, and provide more side bite off the corner. The Hyperco CLS is truly a cost effective, high performance alternative to steel. It allows teams running leaf springs to be consistent night after night without having to constantly measure, monitor and change their springs for loss of arch/sagging. The initial cost is a value based on the incredible service life. Leave the steel on the street, hook up with the Hyperco CLS performance advantage.
- On average 70% lighter than steel
- No sagging or chassis inconsistency
- More durable = greater value
- Quicker off the corner compared to steel springs
Speedway circle track racing multi-leaf springs give consistent quality at a great price! For Camaro, Nova, and Firebird. From the front spring eye to center pin is 24" and from the rear is 30".
Racers using multi-leaf springs realize the importance of accurate arch, load capacity and durability. AFCO leaf springs are the highest quality racing springs available and give you features not available in any other leaf spring. These multi-leaf springs are constructed from high-quality chrom-vanadium steel and set to actual arch following the closest standards in the racing industry. These springs are then heat-treated to provide long life. The final process includes shot-peening to relieve stress in the materials.
Front bushing is included.
- Chrom-vanadium alloy spring steel material is superior to others and provides consistent rates over a longer life span
- Teflon rub blocks between leafs reduces friction and maintains consistency of rate
- Tapered leafs reduce stress by 30-40%, prevents loss of arch
- Front bushing included
- Shot-peened after arching to reduce tensile stress, provides 3-5 times more service life to the spring
- Fits 1967-81 cars
- Car Weight: 3000-3400 lbs
- Arch: 6-3/8"
- Nominal Rate: 238
- Most popular choice rate for stock replacement are 153 (20228LW) or 176 (20228)
AFCO Spring Rate Chart (GIF)
Polyurethane bushings for leaf spring rear eye and hanger. Fits Camaro, Firebird, and Nova springs. One pair of these leaf spring bushings does one spring eye or hanger.
By Steve Smith. Covers design, theory and construction. Explains shock & spring selection, caster/camber, sorting a chassis, and step-by-step construction of a Chevelle chassis. 33 pages.
Covers basic chassis design and fabrication tips, complete suspension set-up, selecting springs and shocks, front end alignment, scaling the car and adjusting weight distribution, working with spring spacers, setting stager, adjusting car to track conditions, actual track testing sessions and more. For dirt and paved tracks. DVD.