IMCA Spec GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Steel Cross
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (8)
What's in the Box
IMCA rules allow the Stock Car class to use spec tubular upper control arms. The stock stamped steel arms are getting hard to find and dont have the strength of these tubular arms. These A-arms bolt to your stock mounts and accept stock ball joints. These control arms have a 1/4" thick steel plate where the ball joint bolts in. Fits 1978-87 mid-size GM Metric chassis.
- Chromoly steel construction
- 1" tube diameter, 0.092 wall
- Steel cross shaft
- Bolts to stock 1978-87 Metric mounts (6-7/8" center-to-center)
- Greaseable steel bushings
- Accepts stock K5208 style Metric ball joints
- IMCA Approved stickers
- Available for right (passenger side) or left (drivers side)
- Right arm length is 8"
- Left arm length is 8.5"
Use with mount plate 916-34312.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway 1970-02 GM K5208 Style Upper Ball JointView$14.99Compare
AFCO 20032 K5208 Standard GM Upper Ball JointView$24.99Compare