Icon Chevy 377 Forged Pistons, Dish, 5.7 Rod
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
We have been selling Keith Black pistons for years and now offer their premium new generation Icon forged pistons. Starting with 2618 alloy heat treated to high-strength T-6 specifications, these give you the best value for the money. Exclusive V-ribs add strength without adding weight and allow maximum cooling capacity.
For Chevy 377 c.i. (4.125" bore x 3.48" stroke). Use Style C piston rings (1/16", 1/16", 3/16").
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
474-761 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsC/R 58cc=10.4, 64cc=9.8, 76cc=8.7
Piston Weight: 541 g.
Rod Length: 5.7"
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod - 1.561
- Pin Diameter - 0.9272