Holley 12-327-20 Small Block Chevy 170 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
- High Output Fuel Flow
- Flows 170+ GPH Free Flow
- Shutoff Pressure Pre-set at 8 PSI
- Fuel Pressure Regulator is Required (Recommend Holley p/n 12-704)
- Heavy Duty Construction For Continuous High RPM Operation
- Redesigned High Flow Valves Always Ensure Adequate Fuel Delivery
- Fuel Body Casting Can Be Rotated to Accommodate Various Plumbing Situations
- Fittings "NOT" included
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Holley 12-704 Big Port Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 4.5-9 PSI$104.99More InfoCompare
Speedway Small Block Chevy 110 GPH Racing Fuel Pumps$98.99More InfoCompare
Pro/Cam Racing 9351 Chevy 6-Valve 7.5 PSI Mechanical Fuel Pump-130 GPHMore InfoCompare
Straight High-Flow O-Ring -10 AN Hose to -8 AN Port FittingPrice: $18.99More InfoCompare
Straight High-Flow O-Ring -8 AN Hose to -8 AN Port FittingPrice: $12.99More InfoCompare
This universal fuel regulator regulates pressure from 4-1/2 to 9 PSI. This fuel pump regulator has one 1/2" NPT inlet and two 1/2" NPT outlet ports. Works with low pressure carbureted systems and as an alcohol fuel regulator.
- Includes mounting hardware and AN style fittings
- Alcohol compatible
- .437" (7/16") restriction
425-12704 Instructions (PDF)
Item Details4-1/2 to 9 psi
Why pay more when our 6-Valve Racing Pumps will get the job done? These 110 GPH fuel pumps are race tested and proven. The inlet and 3/8" NPT outlet are spaced 180° apart, and the pump head can be clocked for more clearance, if needed.
Fits Small Block Chevy 283-400 engines.
- 3/8" NPT
- Heavy-duty, fiber-reinforced diaphragm
- Color-coded springs – matched to O.E. specifications
- Zinc-plated valves for corrosion-resistance
- Zamak alloy casting for durability and corrosion-resistance
- Zytel® spring retainer for smoother, quieter operation
- Heavy-duty rubber seals protect against leaks
- Heat-treated rocker arms
- 100% factory tested for assurance of quality
- Made in the USA
- 3/8" NPT Outlets
- 7 PSI Gas ONLY
This pump may look similar to others on the outside, but the internal components of the ProCam fuel pump have been re-engineered to reduce leaks and maintain pressure. It is completely reworked to increase flow, and machined with 1/2" inlet and outlet to get more fuel to the engine faster. Maintains more constant pressure at high rpms. Blueprinted for longevity and quality.
- Re-engineered to reduce leaks and maintain pressure
- Completely reworked to increase flow, and machined with 1/2" inlet and outlet to get more fuel to the engine faster
- Small Block Chevy applications rated up to 1200 HP on gas; up to 600 HP on alcohol or E85
- 6 valve, 130 GPH
- Use of a regulator is recommended for 15 psi fuel pumps