Halibrand V8 Quick Change Lower Shaft, 6 Spline, Closed Drive
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Item Details#7 in diagram, overall length of this shaft is 20-1/4”
You may also be interested in:
Lubrication Engineers SAE 140 Weight Gear Oil, 1 GallonPrice: $54.99More Info
Halibrand Champion Owners ManualPrice: $14.99More Info
Ring & Pinion Gears for Halibrand Quick Change, 3.54 Gear RatioPrice: $399.99More Info
Whether you're running a stock flattie and rearend or hopped-up overhead and quick change, you need to run a good gear lube. Remember that your rearend was designed fifty plus years ago and needs all the help it can get. The biggest improvement you can give it is a lubricant that will allow the gears to survive the highway speeds that cars see today. L.E. gear oil is what we use in our 350 mph streamliner, that uses a V-8 quick change, without failure. The "red stuff" provides superior lubrication for long gear life. You can't win if you don't finish. We suggest 90 weight for the street and 140 weight for extreme uses.
- Formulated using blends of high quality paraffinic and synthetic base fluids
- Contains a highly shear stable tackiness
- Unique blend of base fluids and thermally stable EP additives
- Separates readily from water
- Contains non-silicone defoaming additives
- Contains no solids
- Contains DUOLEC LE's proprietary dual acting liquid wear-reducing and extreme pressure additive
LE Gear Oil Data Sheet (PDF)
Thirty pages filled with complete details, illustrations and tips on all Halibrand Champion open tube rear axles. It includes exploded view illustrations and a list of replacement parts, plus helpful tips to prepare for installation, assembly, disassembly and maintenance.
Highest quality replacement gear set made. Fits all 6-spline Halibrand V8 quick changes.