Griffin Radiators 4-232BX-AAA 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy V8
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Griffin Aluminum radiators give superior cooling over a brass/copper radiator. Features 2 rows of 1" tubes furnace brazed into the core which provides 40% greater tube-to-fin contact over a copper/brass radiator.
- Built-in HD automatic transmission oil cooler
- Hood support brackets are included
- Brackets on side for gille shell
- Brackets on top for support rods
- No "dummy" filler neck
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.