Griffin Radiators 4-227BX-AAC 1927 Ford T Aluminum Radiator, Chevy V8
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (3)
What's in the Box
Griffin Aluminum radiators give superior cooling over a brass/copper radiator. Features 2 rows of 1" tubes furnace brazed into the core which provides 40% greater tube-to-fin contact over a copper/brass radiator. WILL NOT fit a stock 27 grille shell, but it will work with our 900-2000 fiberglass shell.
- Built-in HD automatic transmission oil cooler
- Hood support brackets are included
- Brackets on side for gille shell
- Brackets on top for support rods
- Built-in"dummy" filler neck
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsWill not fit original T grille.
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator, Chevy EngineView$629.99Compare