Tuff Stuff GM Saginaw Power Steering Pump with Reservoir
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
InfoThese Saginaw power steering pumps from Tuff Stuff come with a new reservoir, billet cap, chrome hardware and new dipstick. Desirable early style 1965-79 pump with threaded and keyed shaft for easy pulley installation. Available in powder coated black or chrome finish. Hoses are available from most local parts stores.
Pump has a 3/8" hose barb for return line and a female 5/8"-18 inverted flare fitting for the high pressure outlet. Pulley not included.
- Saginaw power steering pump with a new reservoir, billet cap, chrome hardware and new dipstick
- Powder coated black or chrome
- Keyed shaft for easy pulley intallation
- Pulleys available in plain, polished, and chrome
- 6" diameter pulleys not included
Works well with small block Chevy engine brackets 916-67920 or 913-32902.
Item DetailsEarly style 1965-79 pump
Equivalent to to original pump found on:
- 1970-74 Camaro/Firebird
- 1970-74 Nova
- 1970-74 Chevelle/Malibu
- 1970-74 Monte Carlo
- Also can be used with 1982-88 T-Bird Rack & Pinion kits 91034340-POW, 910-32535, and 617-4835
More Like This
Tuff Stuff Chrome Saginaw Power Steering Pump-Reservoir/Cap/Hardware
GM Power Steering Pump With Chrome Reservoir
Remote Reservoir Power Steering Pumps for GM & T-Bird
Sweet Mfg. 305-40336 1300 PSI V-Belt Power Steering Pump w/ Reservoir
Speedway Steel Power Steering Pump with Pulley
Lares 2021 Power Steering Pump with Reservoir, 1967-68 Camaro
Q & A
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.