GARAGE SALE - SWING PEDAL MOUNT 7" DUAL
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
This universal bolt-on swing pedal assembly provides a secure way to mount the brake power booster and master cylinder on the firewall when upgrading brakes on a wide range of cars and trucks. Pedal bracket can be trimmed to fit your application and has holes to place pedal pivot point at 7", 8.5", 10", 11.5", or 13" from the firewall.
- Includes a dual feed 1" bore master cylinder
- Dual front outlets 1/2"-20 IFF
- Dual rear outlets 9/16"-18 IFF
- Plugs are included for un-used ports
- Dual diaphragm 7" diameter booster
Booster Tech Tip (GIF)
This is Garage Sale priced because the master cylinder push rod is not included.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Item DetailsThis is Garage Sale priced because the master cylinder push rod is not included.
You may also be interested in:
1/2-20 IFM to 3/8-24 IFF AdapterMore Info
Dual Outlet Master Cylinder Stainless Steel Dual Brake Line KitMore Info
Brass adapters. Select from:
- 3/8"-24 IFM to 7/16" - 24 IFF
- 7/16"-24 IFM to 3/8" - 24 IFF
- 1/2"-20 IFM to 3/8" - 24 IFF
- 9/16"-18 IFM to 3/8" - 24 IFF
This is a pair of steel or stainless steel brake lines intended to simplify plumbing from the master cylinder to a proportioning block, such as our 910-31358 or 835-26011179.
- Features tight 90° bends at the master cylinder end
- Both ends of both lines are 3/8"-24 inverted flare nuts
- The longer of the two lines measures app. 12" from the bend to the end