GARAGE SALE - P-S HOSE KIT-MUST2/GM PUMP
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
This has an adapter to allow it to work with both metric o-ring and standard inverted flare threads on the power steering pump fitting.
This will work with the 1974-78 Mustang II power rack and pinion in conjunction with the suggested power steering pumps 910-32922-FORD and 910-32908-BLK.
Item DetailsThis is Garage Sale priced because it does not include the smaller ID hose flare insert typically included in this kit.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Maval Ford Low-Flow Lightweight Aluminum Power Steering Pump/ReservoirMore Info
Tuff Stuff Black Chevy Saginaw Power Steering Pump-Reservoir/CapMore Info
We offer these brand new lightweight aluminum power steering pumps with a reservoir. Available in either Ford (low flow) or GM (high flow) settings.
- Ford - low flow for Mustang II power rack & pinion and Ford power steering
- GM - high flow for T-Bird power rack & pinion and GM power steering
* AN 6 pressure outlet
* AN 6 return inlet
* 16mm 1.5 pressure outlet
* Hose barb return inlet
Use this Polished V-Belt Pulley sold separately.
These Saginaw power steering pumps from Tuff Stuff come with a new reservoir, billet cap, chrome hardware and new dipstick. Desirable early style 1965-79 pump with threaded and keyed shaft for easy pulley installation. Available in powder coated black or chrome finish. Hoses are available from most local parts stores.
Pump has a 3/8" hose barb for return line and a female 5/8"-18 inverted flare fitting for the high pressure outlet. Pulley not included.
- Saginaw power steering pump with a new reservoir, billet cap, chrome hardware and new dipstick
- Powder coated black or chrome
- Keyed shaft for easy pulley intallation
- Pulleys available in plain, polished, and chrome
- 6" diameter pulleys not included
Works well with small block Chevy engine brackets 916-67920 or 913-32902.