GARAGE SALE - P-S HOSE KIT-MUST2/GM PUMP
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
This has an adapter to allow it to work with both metric o-ring and standard inverted flare threads on the power steering pump fitting.
This will work with the 1974-78 Mustang II power rack and pinion in conjunction with the suggested power steering pumps 910-32922-FORD and 910-32908-BLK.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Maval Ford Low-Flow Lightweight Aluminum Power Steering Pump/ReservoirMore InfoCompare
Tuff Stuff Black Chevy Saginaw Power Steering Pump-Reservoir/CapMore InfoCompare
We offer these brand new lightweight aluminum power steering pumps with a reservoir. Available in either Ford (low flow) or GM (high flow) settings.
- Ford - low flow for Mustang II power rack & pinion and Ford power steering
- GM - high flow for T-Bird power rack & pinion and GM power steering
* AN 6 pressure outlet
* AN 6 return inlet
* 16mm 1.5 pressure outlet
* Hose barb return inlet
Use this Polished V-Belt Pulley sold separately.
Item DetailsGM - High Flow
FORD - Low Flow
These Saginaw power steering pumps from Tuff Stuff come with a new reservoir, billet cap, chrome hardware and new dipstick. Desirable early style 1965-79 pump with threaded and keyed shaft for easy pulley installation. Available in powder coated black or chrome finish. Hoses are available from most local parts stores.
Pump has a 3/8" hose barb for return line and a female 5/8"-18 inverted flare fitting for the high pressure outlet. Pulley not included.
- Saginaw power steering pump with a new reservoir, billet cap, chrome hardware and new dipstick
- Powder coated black or chrome
- Keyed shaft for easy pulley intallation
- Pulleys available in plain, polished, and chrome
- 6" diameter pulleys not included
Works well with small block Chevy engine brackets 916-67920 or 913-32902.