An economical, lightweight brake kit for 1949-54 Chevy car spindles. Your stock Chevy spindles must be machined, or use Speedway '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles. This kit uses 9-1/4" Mustang II vented rotors with common GM metric calipers.
- Typically used on Model T and Model A to 1936 Ford front ends
- For use on street rod tube front axles when using 1949-54 Chevy style spindles
- Will not work with stock 1949-54 steering arms
- Not to be installed on stock 1949-54 Chevy vehicle front ends
910-31955 Instructions (PDF)
- Clearance between king pin axle boss and caliper bracket must be checked upon installation. If interference is found, the edge of the bracket will need to be clearanced/machined to allow for sufficient clearance though the complete turning radius.
5 on 4-1/2"