Flathead Center Dump Headers, Stainless
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (4)
What's in the Box
Improve the performance and exhaust note of your 1932-53 flathead Ford V8 with these affordable, high-quality tubular steel headers. They have a compact center-dump design. The center-dump design will not work on Ford cars with stock wishbones.
- Headers drop straight down approx. 7.5” from mount surface to bottom of collector
- At exhaust ports, header sticks out approx. 2.25”
- At bottom of block, collector sticks out apporx. 4.25”
- Block flange on these headers is 7/16" thick
- Collector Flange Outlet: 2-1/2"
- Not for use with stock wishbone front suspension
Includes block gaskets, collector gaskets and a pair of companion 2-1/2" flanges for beginning the exhaust system (companion flanges fit 2-1/2" pipe).
Note: Stainless header tubing when exposed to exhaust temperature will cause the finish to change color which will vary with the exhaust temperature. Please note that the finish of the header when the engine is started, will change to a light champagne color to a darker gold finish and in some instance may even turn dark blue or purple. This can be polished back out when utilizing Blue-away or Simi-chrome polish, but please note that when the headers reach running temperature again, they will immediately change color.
You may also be interested in:
Fenton® Ford Flathead V8 Cast Iron Headers w/ GasketsView$299.99Compare