Emergency Brake Replacement Rotor
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Emergency brake replacement rotor for kit 715-3250. Bolts behind the driveshaft yoke.
- 3/16" thick steel
- 8-3/4" O.D.
You may also be interested in:
Pinion Mounted 9 Inch Ford Emergency BrakeMore Info
Lokar EC-8000TP Emergency Brake Cable For Pinion BrakeMore Info
U-Joint GirdlePrice: $39.99More Info
Wilwood 120-1360 Mechanical Spot Caliper, 1.62 Inch Bore / .25 DiscPrice: $90.99More Info
Speedway now offers the stand alone emergency brake system you asked for. Kit includes a 3/16" steel rotor, special pinion adapter, aluminum U-joint girdle, Wilwood mechanical spot caliper, and all hardware.
- Lightweight aluminum cam-actuated caliper (black anodized)
- Steel rotor bolts behind the driveshaft yoke
- U-joint girdle design provides more surface area for the bearing cap for increased strength
- Girdle manufactured from 7075-T6 aluminum with anodized finish
- Made in the USA
- Application specific to Spicer 1310 series u-joint yoke configuration
Required cable for pinion mounted emergency brake # 715-3250.
Use aluminum girdles for added strength or replacement for 715-3250. Fits Ford 9" small yoke rear axles.
- Bolts are 1/4" x 2"
- Measures 1-1/2" center to center
- Fits 1-1/16" diameter U-joint caps
Wilwood caliper for use with mechanical pinion mounted emergency brake. Features a 2-position cam-actuated lever, aluminum construction, and a black anodized finish.