Edelbrock 2116 Performer Vortec Small Block Chevy Intake
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Based on the popular and powerful Edelbrock #2101, this dual-plane intake is designed for the street rod, industrial and engine swap market utilizing 262-400 c.i.d. Chevy V8s with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron or the new Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads. Manifold has provisions for external water bypass and may be used on either Vortec blocks or 1995 and earlier blocks.
No provision for exhaust heated chokes. Accepts both square-bore and spread-bore carbs and late model waterneck, alternator, HEI and air conditioning brackets. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Carburetor Recommendations:
- OEM 4-bbl. (pre-1981, electric choke only)
- Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carb, 500-650 cfm
- Manifold Height @ Front: 3.87"
- Manifold Height @ Rear: 5.28"
- Carb Pad Height: 4.575"
- Port Exit Dimensions: 2.05" tall (odd shaped width)
- Stock brackets will require modification to fit the upright manifold bolt holes.
You may also be interested in:
K&N Filters 61-2000 Flow Control Air Cleaner-Holley 2BBL w/ Choke Horn$259.99Price: $222.99More Info
Holley 0-80541-1 HP Crate Racing 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor$799.99Price: $769.99More Info
A revolution in air cleaner technology! The Flow Control System utilizes a specially contoured base in combination with a unique lid, featuring a tongue or protrusion that reduces intake turbulance. The resulting smooth, laminar flow enhances cylinder filling with a typical 15+ HP increase on a 350 cubic inch engine. Includes the reusable K&N Filtercharger filter element for maximum airflow, filtration, and serviceability.
Available for carbs with or without choke air horn. "With choke" means the choke horn is still on the carb. "Without choke" means the choke horn has been removed.
- 4412 & 7448 Series carbs
- Small blocks w/ 340-360hp see 15-17hp increase
- Small blocks w/ 400-420hp see 20-22hp increase
- 14" x 4"
- Drop: 0.344"
- Ht. Above Carb Flange: 3.75"
- Off Set: 1"
- Weight: 4.8 lb
465-612000 Instructions (PDF)
Race ready right out of the box! Part of Holley's 4150 HP Series, this gasoline 650 cfm four barrel carb is NASCAR crate engine approved for use in Late Model classes. It has progressive mechanical secondaries, contoured venturi inlets, screw-in air bleeds, high-flow metering blocks, non-stick gaskets, lightweight slotted mixture screws, center-hung Dominator-style fuel bowls, and other great features.
- Contoured Venturi entry angles and symmetrical venturi bores
- Screw-in air bleeds for precision tuning
- High flow metering blocks
- Viton® Non-stick gaskets
- Lightweight slotted misture screws for tuning stability
- Four corner idle system
- Stainless steel throttle plates
- Button head throttle plate screws for superior airflow
- Center hung Dominator style fuel bowls
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet flow tested and calibrated
- Progressive mechanical secondaries
- Double 30cc accelerator pumps
- Venturii size: 1.25"
- Throttle bore: 1.688"