Edelbrock 7183 351 Clevor Ford RPM Intake Manifold
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Build a mock Boss 351 engine with a standard 351W block and 351 Cleveland heads using this Performer RPM E-Boss 351 manifold. For both high performance street and competition, the dual-plane design makes outstanding power from 1500 to 6500 rpm and the Cleveland port layout and intake bolt hole pattern fit both 2V and 4V heads. It features 9.5" deck height, Windsor end rails, water neck and distributor hole clearance, front and rear water bosses with a standard square bore carburetor pad.
Edelbrock carbs will work with Ford automatic overdrive trans (AOD) when used with Lokar bracket SRK-4000.
325-7183 Instructions (PDF)
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Performer Series carb, 600-800 cfm
- Manifold height @ front: 4.42"
- Manifold height @ rear: 5.70"
- Carb pad height: 5.06"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.42" x 2.07"
Item DetailsIMCA Approved
You may also be interested in:
High Flow 4150 Holley Carb SpacerPrice: $89.99More Info
Moroso 64945 Phenolic Insulating Carb Spacer for Holley 390Price: $37.99More Info
Carburetor Stud Kit, 2 InchPrice: $2.99More Info
Edelbrock 1483 Ford Throttle Level Adapter for CarburetorPrice: $19.99More Info
Lokar TCB-40DQ Throttle & Kickdown Cable Bracket for Edelbrock CarbsMore Info
This hi-tech carb spacer straightens out and increases air velocity into the intake manifold.
- 1" thick and standard 4150 bolt pattern
- Fits 4 barrel 4150 Holley carburetors
Phenolic material is a type of plastic resin which has excellent insulating properties, so it will keep the fuel in your 4 barrel Holley 4150/4160 cooler for more power. For 390 CFM carbs with 1.467" diameter bores.
- Specially formulated material reduces heat conductivity 10 times greater than aluminum
- Reduces fuel temperature inside the carburetor
- Denser, more powerful fuel charge to the manifold
- 4 hole plenum design
- 1/2" height
- Gaskets not included
Easy installation/removal of carb plates. Includes zinc plated steel studs, nuts and washers.
325-1483 is for Ford automatic transmission equipped vehicles with cable operated throttle (except A.O.D.). Accepts cruise control. Use with appropriate throttle cable plate when necessary. Available in gold iridited finish to match Edelbrock Performer Series Carbs.
This slick billet aluminum bracket mounts at the back of your Edelbrock carb and makes throttle cable, return spring and kickdown cable mounting easy. Includes zinc coated allen head bolts measuring 1-1/2" in length.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and style
- Bracket designed to fit single or dual quad carbs
- Easy installation of Lokar Throttle Cable and Kickdown kits
- Dual Stainless Steel Return Springs
- All hardware and detailed mounting instructions included
- Recommended by Edelbrock
- Attaches to both rear and carb bolts to eliminate bracket movement
- Bracket utilizes either bolt pattern offered on Edelbrock carbs & manifolds