Edelbrock 7535 289-302 Small Block Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
In the '60s, if you wanted the baddest car in town you needed dual quads under the hood, and not much has changed since. This Edelbrock Performer RPM Air-Gap 2x4 manifold is designed for 260-289-302 small-block Ford V8. These Small Block Ford intakes are taller, offering performance improvements in the 1500-6500 rpm range. The large volume runners feature the unique Air-Gap design that separates the runners from the hot engine valley for a cooler, denser charge and more horsepower.
Carb center spacing is 6-7/16".
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Performer Series, 500 cfm
- Carb center spacing: 6-7/16"
- Manifold height @ front: 4.85"
- Manifold height @ rear: 5.70"
- Carb pad height: 5.28"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.05" x 1.90"