Wilcap 392-350 Early Hemi to GM TH350 Transmission Adapter
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Item DetailsAdapter, flexplate, and hardware only
You may also be interested in:
B&M 113001 GM TH350 Transmission and 2400 Stall Converter KitMore Info
Aluminum Heatsink Transmission Cooler, 12 InchMore Info
Lokar KD-2350U TH350 Kickdown KitMore Info
Powermaster 9300 1965-1987 Mopar V8 Gear Reduction StarterMore Info
These B&M Street/Strip Turbo 350 automatic transmission and converter combinations are designed to be used in street rods and muscle cars. The included Tork Master 2400 converter has a higher stall speed (2300-2500 RPM) which allows you to run a little more cam without having the car pulling on the brakes all the time. This TH350 transmission is ideal for use behind small block Chevy engines with 230 ft. lbs. of torque at 2500 RPM. It has a 2:52 first, 1:52 second and 1:1 high gears. Uses the short 6" tail shaft and has an adjustable modulator and B&M internals. Ships by truck.
B&M TH350 features:
- 2:52 1st gear, 1:52 2nd gear
- Extra wide direct drum bushing
- Machined forward & direct pistons
- New kickdown band with welded anchors
- New intermediate & low roller clutches
- All new B&M high performance friction plates, thrust bearings & races
- New adjustable modulator, detent control link with new breather & filter
- Recalibrated valve body Hardened intermediate outer race
- Dual piston apply feature on 2-3 shift to increase torque capacity
Tork Master 2400 Converter features:
- New alloy steel pump drive tube
- Needle thrust bearings when factory equipped
- New thrust washer between turbine and cover
- Pressure tested and fully balanced
The conductivity of aluminum and added fins make these the best choice for performance and price. Includes hose barb fittings.
- Compact & efficient size
- All-aluminum design for maximum heat transfer
- Easily mounts to most frame rails
- Includes two hose nipples to fit 3/8" hose
These Turbo 350 transmission kickdown kits have a stainless bracket that mounts on rear manifold bolts. Designed for 4 barrel carburetors on S/B Chevy engines. Kit includes extender for more versatility in adjusting cable length where needed. For TH350 transmission application.
Note: Cable housing cannot be cut to fit.
This PowerMAX Series high-torque gear reduction starter clears all headers and oil pans where original equipment starters won't. Also has no heat soak problems. 4.4:1 reduction ratio, 160 ft. lbs. of torque.
- Bolt-On Replacement for Early Chrysler Starter
- 4.4:1 Gear Reduction Ratio
- Dyno Test Results Included
- Weight 8.5 lbs.
- Adjustable mounting block
- Recommended for 10:1 Compression
- Clears MOST headers
- Works with most oversize kickout oil pans
Fits most 1965-1987 Chrysler, Dodge, & Plymouth S/B and B/B engines.
910-67482 Instructions (PDF)