Dynatech SuperMaxx 2007-Up Shelby GT 500 Exhaust System
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Gain up to 34 HP and 15 Ft. Lbs. over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your car winning performance both on and off the track. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
Intermediate pipes are available with or without cats. For ceramic coating, add Dynatech® Ceramic Coating (at right) to your cart.
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
- Primary Tube Size: 1-7/8"
- Collector Size: 3"
- System Tube Size: 3"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- Low-profile four-bolt collectors
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
You may also be interested in:
Thermo Tec 11021 Header Wrap, 1 Inch x 50 Ft, Black ColorMore Info
DEi 010126 Titanium Exhaust Wrap, 1 Inch x 50 Ft RollMore Info
Thermo-Tec® header wrap keeps heat in the exhaust stream. This increases exhaust velocity and engine efficiency, as well as reducing under-hood temperature up to 70%. Available in three different roll sizes.
Typical Small Block Chevy Headers Need:
- (2) 704-11002/11022 Wraps
- (1) 704-13101 Strap Kit
- (2) 70412001 High Heat Coatings
Typical Big Block Chevy and 180 Degree Headers Need:
- (2-3) 704-11002/11022 Wraps
- (1) 704-13101 Strap Kit
- (2-3) 704-12001 High Heat Coatings
This exhaust wrap by Design Engineering, Inc. is made from pulverized lava rock and can stand 1800 degrees directly or 2500 degrees indirectly. Perfect for those extreme conditions and you don't need to use any spray-on coatings with it. Resists abrasion for longer life.
- Constructed from pulverized lava rock - titanium-like strength and toughness
- Reduces underhood temps resulting in cooler air intake for improved performance
- Able to handle 25% more heat than conventional wrap
- Capable of handling more heat than any other wrap found in the market today
- It’s pliable - no need to wet the wrap when wrapping tubing
- Will not shrink
- More resistant to temperature/vibration break-down, abrasions, chemical and hot oil spills
- Very cool carbon fiber look
Works best on Stainless Steel headers.
Instruction Sheet (PDF)