Dynatech SuperMaxx 2007-Up Shelby GT 500 Exhaust System
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Gain up to 34 HP and 15 Ft. Lbs. over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your car winning performance both on and off the track. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
Intermediate pipes are available with or without cats. For ceramic coating, add Dynatech® Ceramic Coating (at right) to your cart.
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
- Primary Tube Size: 1-7/8"
- Collector Size: 3"
- System Tube Size: 3"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- Low-profile four-bolt collectors
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service