Dynatech® SuperMaxx 1997-00 Corvette C5 Long Tube Headers Only
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Gain up to 30 HP and 30 Ft. Lbs. over factory exhaust! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your car winning performance both on and off the track. These full length headers are designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- Low-profile four-bolt collectors
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
For ceramic coating, add Dynatech® Ceramic Coating (part number 31179000100) to your cart.
- 2004 C5 Corvettes require different O2 extension cables, which we provide at no charge. Please specify if your C5 is a 2004 model in the Comments box at Checkout, so we can include the correct cables.
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
- Primary Tube Size: 1-3/4"
- Collector Size: 3"
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- Install Time: 4-6 hours