Dynatech Pavement Late Model Exhaust - Std Chevy, 500-550 HP
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Dynatech® pavement car exhaust systems start with Dynatech®’s 35” equal length headers. Although difficult to construct, equal length headers deliver maximum torque and horsepower and are used by the best drivers and teams in the country.
All Dynatech® headers are built with CNC laser machined flanges. With port holes accurate to .003” and total warp less than .025”, you can be assured that you will get all the performance and quality possible from your headers.
(Crate Engine Ready)
Fits Standard-Port Chevy Heads in the following chassis:
- Port City
- Randercar pre-1998
- Howe XL
- Victory Circle
- CNC laser-cut flange
- Built to fit with proper clearance
- Optimized tube length for power
- 35" equal length primaries for maximum torque and horsepower
- Valve covers are removable with headers installed
- Removable collectors
- Tube Size: 1-5/8" - 1-3/4"
- HP Range: 500-550