Black steel, universal application, professionally engineered. Spring pads to be welded to the axle by the builder and are therefore adjustable on the axle for different frame widths. For 1949-54 Chevy style spindles.
Gasser Build Info (PDF)
- 48" double bend tube axle w/ welded ends (0.250" wall tubing)
- two axle pads and U-bolts
- two 1-3/4" spring shackles w/ nylon bushings
- two frame mounting brackets
- two 32" 6-leaf springs
- all hardware
916-3903 Instructions (PDF)
- Spring Arch: 4-3/4"
- Total Leaves: 6 (each 1/4" thick)
- Spring Rate: 400 lbs/inch
- Axle Tube: 2.00" O.D.
- Axle Width: 48" kingpin center-to-center
for '49-'54 Chevy Spindles