Complete Swing Arm Style Floater Assembly
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
This swing arm style steel floater assembly is designed to enable unlocking of rear end from suspension. Keeps tires on the ground for maximum traction. Mounts to 3" O.D. closed tube rear end housing. Watts linkage type action. Takes rear steer out of car. Has holes for 3/4" heims.
- 9-1/4" from center of heim to center of heim
- Overall width at the clamp ring is 1 1/2"
- Space between the two plates is 1"
- Stop rings are 1/4" thick
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Two Piece Split Ring for 3 Inch Axle TubesMore InfoCompare
Two Piece Split Ring w/ Tab for 3 Inch Axle TubesMore InfoCompare
Willys Carbs WCD BC 34 Birdcage Indexing Tool, 3/4 InchPrice: $44.99More InfoCompare
These two piece split rings work great with birdcages or other applications that don't allow a single split ring to be removed easily.
These two piece split rings work great with birdcages or other applications that don't allow a single split ring to be removed easily. Includes a tab for tie-down use. Tab has 1/2 inch hole.
- Birdcage indexing tool greatly simplifies this tedious process
- Slip over birdcage bolts and attach angle finder
- Gives an exact angle of the birdcage
- It’s an invaluable tool for both racers and chassis builders
- Angle finder sold separate
- Choose 1/2", 5/8", or 3/4" based on birdcage bolt size