COMP Cams 2900-16 Chevy Solid Lifters
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
COMP Cams Performance Series Solid/Mechanical Lifters are premium lifters designed specifically for high-end street and race applications. Built to extreme precision tolerances to create the most durable solid lifters available, Performance Series Lifters are engineered to handle elevated, race application valve spring pressures. Each lifter features a precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to extend high-rpm durability and promote compatibility with performance camshafts.
- Precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to promote performance camshaft compatibility and high-rpm durability
- Lightweight design and premium one-piece pushrod seat provide an extended rpm range
- Precision-machined and accurately located oil band to yield a consistent, properly metered oil flow
- Designed for elevated, race application valve spring pressures
- Ideal for high-end street and race engines
- Cadillac 472-500
- Chevy 348-409 (1958-65)
- Chevy 265-400
- Chevy 396-454
- Oldsmobile 265-455
- Pontiac 260-455
- Diameter: .842"
- Seat Height: 1.88"
- Weight: 86 grams
You may also be interested in:
COMP Cams 800-16 Chevy Solid Lifters with Oil HoleView$179.99Compare
COMP Cams 159 Engine Break-In Lube Oil AdditiveView$13.99Compare