Coil-Over Shock Mock-up Tool
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
- Allows simulation of vehicle ride height for fabrication purposes
- Include 5/8" rod ends, jam nuts, quick pin, and reducer for rod ends from 5/8" to 1/2"
Builders Tip: If you cut a short piece of roll bar padding shown below and install it around the coil over mock up assembly, the o/d of the roll bar padding will replicate the o/d of the coil over spring to be used. This will allow the builder to visualize and consider where and how it needs to be mounted for clearances as if the coil over springs were in place.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Foam Roll Bar PaddingMore Info
T Bar Mockup Kit for Mustang II Front SuspensionMore Info
Rear Shock MountMore Info
Plain Aluminum Coil-Over Shock Mount SupportMore Info
Roll bar padding is made of high-density cellulose, impact resistant foam. Offset hole for easy installation and maximum protection in your roll cage. Designed to fit roll bar tubes from 1-5/8" to 1-3/4" O.D. Comes in a 3 foot stick.
Available in Black, Blue, Orange, Purple, Red and Yellow.
These adjustable mockup kits are great for determining the desired ride height for Mustang II crossmember and front end assemblies. They are easy to use and will give you the exact measurements you will need for final assembly.
- Use to determine ride height with MII installations
- Adjustable up to 3"
- Make you next mockup easy and exact
- Weld to 3" rear end
- Adjustable 3" - 5" below axle centerline
- Has three 1/2" holes for shocks
- Simply drill hole size to 5/8" when using 5/8" coil-over mounting hardware
Speedway sells the ONLY fully engineered shock mount. The 5/8" forged button head bolt looks good while offering maximum support. The 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" billet aluminum support spacer has internal threads. This allows you to properly support this shock without crushing the bushing like others do, which leads to shock failures. There's a reason major chassis builders use this mount.
- Billet aluminum
- 4-1/2" from base of head to end of threads
- 1-1/4" shock mount base
- Safely mounts to brackets 1/2" thick
- Includes required washers and nylon lock nut
- Mounts sold individually
916-36010 Instructions (PDF)