Book - How To Build High Performance Ignition Systems
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Car Tech Books to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91085182 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Author Todd Ryden leads you through the various components, systems, and subsystems, explaining the theory behind how the parts work with each other to achieve the ultimate goal of efficient combustion. Coils, wires, spark plugs, distributors, magnetos, inductive systems, CD ignitions, multiple-spark systems, computer ignition controls, and rev limiters are explained using clear text and 275 color photos and wiring diagrams.
More Like This
Book - How to Build High Performance Chevy LS1-LS6 V8s
Ford Speed Manual
Vertex V-1040 Magneto Service Manual
Halibrand Champion Owners Manual
Book - How to Hop-Up Chevrolet and GMC 6 Cylinder Engines
Chevrolet, GMC, and Buick Speed Manual
Book - How To Build Your Small Block Chevy
Book - How To Hot Rod Big Block Chevys
Book - How To Choose Camshafts
Book - Flathead Ignition Tips